Top 8 Foods Which Block DHT Helps in Hair Growthby Smith John Web Developer
The DHT hormone or the Di-hydro testosterone is at play to occur the hair loss problem. The DHT hormone which is a catalytic form of the testosterone hormone spontaneously gets increase and accelerated by the genes cause severe hair loss problem. The medications are prescribed to control the hair loss problem to some extent, but the genetically caused hair loss, i.e., the Androgenic alopecia has only solved with the hair transplant procedure. The DHT inhibitor foods are mainly recommended to control hair loss if you are also susceptible to the genetic hair loss. However, it is good to have an idea about these foods that must incorporate in our diet to accelerate hair growth and inhibits the further loss.
I get asked a lot about foods that can delay onset or reduce the hereditary hair loss issue and I think it is good to mention here describing the DHT-blockers foods. The patient of hair loss must have knowledge about the balanced diet that contains the same ratio of the proteins, vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids encourage the hair growth and reduce the strength of medications you are required to take, either in the oral or topical form.
there is much to know and many more things to get aware of. The foods that act
as a DHT-blockers are easily available in the market and one must make it as a
regular habit to take these foods to combat the hair loss problem.
How DHT Causes Hair loss?
DHT or Di-hydro testosterone in a catalytic form of the testosterone causes the miniaturization of hair and the hair loss problem at large. The DHT formation occurs due to the catalytic effect of an enzyme named, 5-alpha-reductase presents in our body that produce the DHT and the issue of severe hair loss occurs. The DHT-sensitive roots that get affected by the same occur all over in our body, except the back and sides of the scalp that is primarily used in the hair transplant procedure. The role of DHT in our body is about binding the Androgen receptors occurs in the hair follicles that alters the hair growth cycle and hair loss as well miniaturization experienced. DHT hair loss in men presents the male pattern baldness with a different grade or class of hair loss rated on the Norwood scale.
In this article, we are mentioning the top 8 foods that block DHT-sensitivity and helps in Hair growth is described below: -
1. Almond: Almond is a very good DHT-blocker that contains L-Lysine which is a natural DHT-inhibitor. Take 5-6 hydrated almonds daily with your breakfast that not only strengthen the immunity system of the body but also helps in promoting the hair growth.
2. Tomatoes: Tomatoes are a prime part of our daily veggies and we consume it to enhance the taste of the vegetables and salads, but it is also a very good DHT-blocker because of the Lycopene content helps in inhibiting the DHT-formation and accelerates hair growth. Tomatoes, watermelon, carrot, and mangoes also contain Lycopene and incorporated in the DHT-blocker foods. Lycopene helps in inhibiting the formation of 5-alpha-reductase that is responsible for converting the testosterone into DHT.
3. Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds are enriched with a steroid known as Delta-7 Stearine that blocks the DHT-formation in the hair follicles and suppresses the process of Miniaturization.
4. Biotin: Biotin is very good for our skin and hair health as it maintains hydration of our facial skin and scalp. The biotin rich food includes the berries, wheat germs, bananas, peanuts, legumes, salmon fishes, tuna fishes, and eggs. The biotin-rich foods must be incorporated into our daily diet and can see the improvement in the hair growth.
5. Spinach: Spinach is a good source of zinc that inhibits the DHT-formation must be added in our daily food encourages the growth of hair.
6. Berries: Blue berries are rich in vitamin C and help in blood circulation to the scalp that boosts the growth of hair follicles and reduces the hair loss problem. However, adding the vitamin C enriched foods inhibits the DHT formation in our body. Berries also contain the flavonoids that help in the blood circulation process.
7. Avocado: Avocado is one of the best natural DHT blockers that must be incorporated in some amount in our daily diet. Oils present in the Avocado help in moisturizing the hair and scalp skin by penetrating into the cuticle.
8. White Mushroom: White mushrooms are a very good source of zinc that inhibits the DHT formation and also contain the pantothenic acid vital for the growing strong and thick hairs.
On the whole, we can say that the hair loss problem must be addressed at the right time to get the best results and it has double importance to incorporate the healthy diet enriched with essential vitamins, proteins, and minerals to encourage the hair growth and suppress or delay the onset of Androgenic alopecia or genetic baldness.
Created on Oct 17th 2018 08:18. Viewed 463 times.