Things You Have to Mind When You Are Graduatingby Jhon Kenedy Content Writer
So are you graduating this year? Are you ready to face a big turn and chance of big opportunities?
I graduated five years ago, and I thought I would like to share some of my major do's and don't that I had experienced when I graduated.
So let's get started!
Preparation for Your Graduation Day
1. Dress well your graduation clothes, iron them up note down everything you need to have a complete graduation outfit like Honor cord on your cap, the Cape and Gown, shoes and a good watch on your hand.
2. Always brought new graduation day clothes because it's the biggest day of celebration.
3. Always wear your graduation cap on the middle of your head, not on the backside. Because it's not the right way and sometimes it will drop from your head.
4. Don't wear the fancy type of shoes; they need to be comfortable and relieving. You don't want yourself to drop on stage accidentally while going to take your award certificate.
5. Just don't speak out words like "We have done it," OR "We Made it," It will make everyone feels like what type of college is this and give a kiddish impact on your image.
6. While taking the award, don't just shake hands with the principle, take the certificate and leave the stage without saying a word.
Prepare a beautiful but short speech, which includes all the enthusiastic journey of your college, the ups and downs, thanks to the great-full teachers, and blessings for you and others for the future. It will throw a significant impact on others, and you will become a memory for others.
What to Never Do at Your Graduation Day?
1. Don't throw some silly signs while exiting the stage. Because it will not make your parents feel good. It will make them embarasse.
2. Don't drink alcohol before and after your graduation day. Because you don't like to get caught in the graduation video behaving like a monkey and smells bad from your mouth.
3. Don't make fun of anyone on the graduation day do make sorry, appreciate others, and smile should be the sign of your face.
4. Later that evening take your parents and other teachers for dinner who always helped you in your studies and supported you and motivated you. You can go for a normal restaurant for dinner it doesn't require to go to a 5 star hotel.
5. After the graduation wait for at least few months and make a good planning and strategy to give interviews in the best companies of your field.
Make Yourself Calm After The Graduation
1. Don't lose it after graduation if you have no job. No one has become Bill Gates in a few months. It takes time and strategy. Always note down the best companies in your field and start giving interviews.
2. Make sure you have all the certificate and awards stored in your inventory. Buy some right graduation products likes diploma covers, diploma folders, certificate holders, etc. to store all your essential documents.
3. Get back home and plan the interviews in the right company. Do a little bit of study prepare yourself for the interview and bam you will surely get a good start from one of the companies.
I hope you all guys will do the best and have a great future ahead. Do the best and enjoy the best days of your college life.
Created on Sep 6th 2019 01:47. Viewed 68 times.