Things to Take Care of During Air Conditioner Installationby Centralheating andairconditioning Centralheating
If you are thinking about getting a new air conditioner installed in your home or office, there are several things you should be mindful about. Knowing the basics of air conditioner installation in Atlanta, GA can save you a lot of trouble down the line when it's time to repair or service your air conditioner.
Proper air conditioning installation in Atlanta GA when done by a professional technician will not only give you the desired cooling, but it will also prevent unnecessary repair issues in the future. Here are some points you should keep in mind before and during air conditioning installation.
1) Check the Wall – The wall on which you want to install the indoor AC unit should be strong enough to hold the weight of the air conditioner. If the wall is weak or doesn't have adequate holding power, there is a chance that the AC unit will become loose and fall with time.
2) Space for Air Flow – Make sure there is ample space on top and sides of the AC unit for air to flow. If the air does not flow properly, it might lead to less than optimum cooling, and it will also over exert the AC unit resulting in using more power to cool the house.
3) The Height of AC Unit – The indoor AC unit should be installed high enough so that it can cool the room properly. A unit that is mounted lower than 7-8 feet from the floor will take more time in cooling the room as the air flow will not be adequate.
4) Location of Outdoor Unit – This is important because if the outdoor unit is placed in an area that gets sunshine and rain, it might not be able to function at an optimum level. The condenser needs to dissipate heat and to make sure it's blowing out hot air properly.
5) Installation of the Outdoor Unit – The outdoor unit should be placed on a flat surface. If the surface is not flat, the fan might not function properly, and that can lead to excessive vibrations and damage to copper coils and other fittings.
By keeping these few points in mind, you can make sure your air conditioner installation in Atlanta, GA goes smoothly. Central Heating and Air Conditioning is a reputable air conditioning repair company in Atlanta, GA that offers excellent services for all kinds of installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide range of air conditioner models. Please visit www.centrealheatofga.com for more information or call 404-261-2280.
Created on Mar 27th 2018 02:33. Viewed 259 times.