The Use Method Of HD Lace Frontal Wigby Tasty wigs Beauty
HD lace frontal wig is made of Swiss lace, which is the highest quality lace and the price is very high. However, its high transparency and thinness will satisfy you. You will don't worry about reality and natural-looking.
The most popular human hair comes from Brazilian. Brazilian Remy usually comes from Brazil and it is stronger, thicker and silky and can be straight or wavy and bleached.
Lace wigs are attached to your head using some types of adhesive. The high-quality HD lace comes with light brown, medium brown or dark brown, and can give you a natural-looking hairline.
Here are the steps of how to style HD lace front wigs:
1. Wash your wig. Since the hair wig is made from human hair, it is okay to use regular shampoos and conditioners.
2. Let your human hair lace front air dry completely. It is best to let your wig air dry, but a blow dryer set to medium heat is acceptable.
3. Color your human hair wig. If you want to change the color of your wig, you can take it to a professional to be colored or do it yourself from home with traditional hair dye.
But the only natural colors that have not been dyed HD lace front wigs can be colored. Otherwise, you should remove the dye on the hair before changing your lace wig color. You also can make your hair wig to a blonde ombre wig, and it will be very fashionable and beautiful.
4. Cut the human hair lace wig. Your wig can be cut into any style, depending on the length you have. You can do it yourself, or take it to a salon for a professional cut.
5. Style your wig. Since Remy is human hair, you can use any hair appliances that you would use on your own hair.
Remy hair can be set with rollers. You can also use a curling iron or flat iron. Another idea is to use a crimping iron on your HD lace wig.
Created on Aug 4th 2020 01:37. Viewed 789 times.