The pros and cons of the white label solutionby Ranjan Kumar Jha Digital Marketing Analyst
If you haven’t heard of white label solution yet, you are probably a newbie in the travel industry. The digitalization of the travel industry has opened many doors for the travel companies to standardize the quality of travel contents. Internet has occupied a large part in our life and the travel industry must regenerate itself from age-old dogmas of long procedures in booking travel products and services. To provide a platform that includes all necessary features, travel portal development companies are coming forward with highly advanced technological solution.
In simple words, white label is a product which is sold under one brand’s name, but has been developed by another company. By implementing white label travel portal website, you as a travel service provider build up an online platform for your customers, which is easy to use, and well-equipped with insightful features, intuitive back end system that improve customer’s capability to book tickets at right price on right time. It offers a wide range of solutions for partners of all size and budget. It automates a portal which helps in availing access to the real-time data of travel contents and also helps in monitoring various updates. To keep pace and to have a sustainable growth in the market, it is very important to implement a digitally advanced platform, which is consisted of all the required features.
But like any other business attributes, it has its own sets of pros and cons. Let’s know them.
- White label is a powerful strategy to increase your distribution
- It outsources data from your travel content suppliers
- The implementation is faster and cost-effective
- Your brand will be recognized by its name and will boost the visibility in market
- You can maximize your profits as you can resell your vendor’s offerings
- It reduces the commercial risk and allows you to research the latest market developments
- When you purchase white label, it enables you to focus on promotion and selling of your main products, which means you are going to reach your goal
- The main demerit of white label solution is it can create misunderstanding during the operation. An important part of your vision and functionality of your product may get lost in the way, while passing the information from one partner to the other.
- Over the budget pricing and deadline prolongation leads to huge delay in transactions some time. You cannot risk losing money and time when the opportunities are limited.
Everything has its own sets of pros and cons and if you are well-informed of how to implement your strategies smartly, there’s nothing that can stop you from proliferating your business. The bottom line is that the white label solution is may be leveraged and you need to take a look at your goal and the requirements of your customers, so that you come up as the best in providing the quality service.
Created on Apr 23rd 2019 09:03. Viewed 104 times.