The Most Common Fixes for Printer Problemsby Printer Repair Texas Printer Repair in Texas Inc. According to data research, most of the office employees are always stress as their printer didn’t work. This cause wastage of a good amount of time and money.
And, you will be surprised to know that the average cost of HP Printer Repair in Houston is thrice as buying a new one.
However, every printer at some point face the same issues, thus, we have bundled up the most common one along with a solution to help you out.
Here we go!
1. Your Printer Won’t Turn On –
We are not kidding, but sometimepe4ople get confused between the power button,and, the plug lying away from the main socket. You can also try other power resources if it doesn’t work.
2. Printer is Slows –
There are plenty of reasons why printers start working slow. It might be possible that your printers need updated software or the distance between the printer and the router is more than it can connect.
Also, you can speed up the printing process by printing in draft mode. In this mode, your ink or toner will also get saved.
3. Documents Are Coming Blotched and Faded –
If the printed documents are coming a bit faded and blotched then sure there is problem in the cartridges of your printer. You can start from checking whether the cartridges are dried up or not. If yes, then you must try a little experiment mentioned below step by step -
• First, have 2 pieces of paper towels. Make sure one of them is damp and another one is dry.
• Now, take out your ink cartridge.
• Blot it onto the damp paper towel a few times.
(Note – with print head on the side.)
• Once you done with blotting the print head, hold the cartridge against the dry paper towel (from 30seconds to 1 minute).
• After performing this action, the dried ink clogging the head will dissipate.
You can either repeat the above steps for self-satisfaction or try with printing a paper.
(Note: This little experiment is only valid with integrated cartridge heads not with utilizes cartridges.)
4. Printing Over WI-Fi is Long –
If you feel that your WI-Fi is taking too long for printing then go and check your whether your router is adequate or not. And try to make support at least 802.11n and offer the 5GHz band as well as 2.4 GHz.
5. No Printing While Using a Mobile Phone –
There is no doubt in saying that mobile printing is really becoming popular in this era. But everything comes with a mixture of some Ying in Yang. And, if you are facing any problem in printing documents while using a mobile phone, then you can simply switch to app.
Yes, you heard it right! Many WI-Fi printers allow both iOS and Android users to print from their device, which in return only makes your work easier.
In fact, you will be glad to know that some third parties also offer the app which let you print from a wide range of printers. Hence, you will have plenty of options to choose from.
6. How to Avoid Paper Jams –
Paper jamming is also known as Ghost jamming. And sometimes taking small measure can stop this jamming from happening. You can use the following tricks to avoid it –
• Check twice the square off the stack of paper before inserting them in the tray.
• Make sure to double-check whether the pages are properly lined up or not.
• Also, ensure that the guides are flush with the paper.
• And never over-fill the tray.
We hope this article has helped you in solving the most common printer error faced by every printer user. But if you are facing some real issues then you can simply trust the best HP Printer Repair in Houston.
Created on Nov 19th 2020 11:18. Viewed 130 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.