The Best Men’s Moissanite Wedding Bands And Other Engagement Ring Stylesby Mariia Smith Professional writer and blogger
Summary: Are you planning to purchase a wedding ring for your husband-to-be? Then this topic is a must-read for you. Here you will learn about the best types of wedding and engagement rings suitable for men.
Traditionally, men place wedding or engagement rings on the ring finger of the bride’s left hand. The ring is a sign or symbol of impending marriage and devotion. However, engagement rings traveled a long distance. Today, the popularity of engagement rings is such that grooms also wear them. Yes, both men and women are purchasing engagement bands to present to their prospective spouses as a symbol of their love and commitment towards each other.
- Simple engagement bands: Simple engagement rings are an excellent option for couples who are seeking an affordable band. Thankfully, Men’s Moissanite Wedding Bands are extremely affordable. Besides, they come with the brilliant shine and glow of the moissanite stone. Do you know about moissanite? It is the elder brother of the diamond. It outshines the extremely precious diamond and costs less too.
- Classing engagement bands: If your partner prefers the more vintage styles, then the manufacturers of Men’s Moissanite Wedding Bands won’t disappoint. These rings come with moissanite stones lined on them. Only a true romantic can appreciate the beauty of such a piece. Of course, you can always consider resorting to diamonds, emeralds, sapphires, rubies, etc. However, a moissanite can beat all these precious stones in terms of glow, brilliance, and beauty.
- Modern engagement bands: Some men prefer the more modern versions of jewelry that are available these days. Unfortunately, you won’t find tungsten or titanium rings with moissanite stones on them. Nevertheless, black titanium rings with carbon-fiber inlays are quite popular these days. Then again, if your man likes white or rose gold, then the manufacturers of moissanite rings can satisfy your demands. The best part is that you can purchase the glamour of diamonds at half its price.
- Fashionable engagement bands: You don’t have to pay attention to only engagement rings when hunting for that perfect present for your partner. You can also consider buying something fashionable. For instance, the Irish Claddagh ring is a unique engagement band. With it, you can introduce a bit of novelty and uniqueness. There are a few pieces that feature two hands holding a heart topped with a crown. It symbolizes love and friendship. Irish Claddagh rings are remotely competitive when compared to a moissanite men’s band.
- Nature-inspired engagement bands: Designers of jewelry gather inspiration from almost anything these days. Nature-inspired rings are in vogue these days. They are original and have a masculine appeal. Specific rings have wood inlays that are available in both dark and light shades.
Among everything mentioned in this topic, moissanite rings will easily win the war. After all, they resemble natural diamonds. Did you know that the first moissanite came from a meteor? Yes, moissanite stones come from the stars. This fact alone is enough to entice people. Moissanite stones are extremely beautiful and the rarest stone in the world. Indeed, the manufacturers of today can synthesize moissanite in laboratories, but they resemble real moissanite from every aspect. Therefore, if your partner favors it, then you should stick to a moissanite wedding band.
Created on Jan 5th 2020 23:53. Viewed 311 times.