Taras Shevchenko National University For Indian Studentsby MBBS Admission Abroad Get Your Needy Medical University for MBBS
Taras Shevchenko National University also known as Shevchenko University or Kiev University is located in the Ukraine capital, Kyiv. The Taras Shevchenko National University is known as the most prestigious university, the third oldest university in Ukraine and also the largest national higher educational institution located in Ukraine.
This university is ranked among the top universities in the world and one of the top 3 universities in the USSR.
The Taras Shevchenko National University retains its role throughout history as a major centre of learning, research as well as an important cultural centre. The Taras Shevchenko National Universities main goal has always been to train highly qualified specialists; they do so by revising their curriculum and introducing new and advanced programs.
This university also provides all its students with hostel and accommodation facilities. It has 3 buildings as hostel, which has the capacity for more than 2000 students. These rooms are fully furnished with apartment like system and attached toilets. These rooms have the avivblity if AC rooms, as well as 2-3 bed room.
The hostel has common areas with a number of activities like gym and table tennis; other common rooms include common halls and kitchen for cooking.
The eligibility criterion for admission into the Taras Shevchenko National University is as follows:
• The candidate’s 10th and 12th class mark sheets.
• The transfer certificate from the school of the applicant
• Passport sized photographs of the applicant
• Migration certificate from the school
• The candidate’s passport with a valid expiration date
• Medical insurance in the name of the applicant
• HIV reports of the candidate from a recognized hospital
• Eligibility certificate by the MCI, if the candidate has not passed NEET
• the rankings of Taras Shevchenko National University by some of the major educational publications are as follows:
• ranked #601 on the world university ranking by the QS top universities
• ranked #29 for EECA university ranking by the QS top universities
• ranked #800 by the times for top global university ranking
• ranked #1029 for top global university ranking by the US news and world report
Advantages of doing MBBA from the Taras Shevchenko National University are:
• The education medium in the Taras Shevchenko National University is English. and thus the students don’t have to study other languages
• studying in Ukraine is like an gateway to Europe, which increses the chance of job opportunities in EU
• the overall tuition fee of the Taras Shevchenko National University is affordable
• no English proficiency examinations such as TOEFL OR IELTS are required
Accreditation license and recognisation:
The Taras Shevchenko National University is an accredited and recognized university by all leading government organization of a number of nations:
• Medical council of India
• world health organization
Created on Sep 11th 2020 05:30. Viewed 657 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.