Steps to Synchronize QuickBooks Files Between Two Computersby Adelina Martin Bookkeeping & Accounting Solution For Small Busine
To sync QuickBooks files between two systems, the user check correct installation options for each system and connect both the system on the same network and the other way is to uninstall QuickBooks on both the system and then reinstall it with right options. When the user re-installs and also when the configuration gets completed on both desktop, then the primary desktop will store the company files and permit the user to synchronize data to other systems on the network. The user can also use data transfer utility as third-party commercial utility, in case it contains two separate company files that are to be merged.
To know more, reading this post ahead would surely help in synching and sharing QuickBooks files between two computers. Or you can speak to our support team, and they will carry out the process on your behalf without any mess.
Steps to Sync and Share QuickBooks files between two system
- The user needs to firstly install and download the data transfer utility provided by Intuit
- After that paste the company file to the primary system from a secondary system
- The next step is to start QuickBooks desktop on the primary system
- And, in the data transfer utility, choose open source company tab in the export data from the source company
- Followed by selecting yes and permit access even if QB is not running
- After that, select close tab in the currently connected to field
- The user is then required to check the file menu and select close company in QuickBooks.
- After that click on the file and click on open or restore company
- Import data into destination company, select open destination company of disk transfer utility
- Select yes
- And also select close tab for currently connected to field
- Later on select the file menu and also select close company in QuickBooks
- Select the type of data and change tab of data transfer utility select an option that best presents the information
- In data transfer utility move to the import data into destination and select the import data tab.
After reading this post, you will surely be able to sync and share the QuickBooks files between two computers. But if in case you have any query, then do not hesitate in calling our QuickBooks enterprise customer support team at 1-800-761-1787, and they will assist you throughout the process.
Created on Dec 28th 2020 07:10. Viewed 297 times.