Spark up your look in every occasion with beautiful and stylish pure cotton sarees!by Sanjeev Yadav SEO As sarees are termed as the official attire of Indian women and are loved by women of all age groups, you can find this attire in each and every part of India. The 6-yard long fabric draped beautifully around women is absolutely delightful. The fabric used for making sarees is also endless. Being extremely absorbent, breathable and soft, cotton is extensively used to produce varieties of sarees for all seasons. Cotton sarees can be style in a plethora of ways- either you can brighten it up with heavy embellished work or you can go minimalistic for a more subtle look.
Pure cotton sarees are highly regarded as the most comfortable type of sarees made. These sarees are light, comfortable, and let you combat the tropical Indian temperatures. As we know that the summers in India are pretty hot almost in all the regions, thus cotton sarees are manufactured in each part of India with certain regional twists.
Types of pure cotton sarees famous in India are as follows: -
• Tant saree: This cotton saree comes from West Bengal having floral patterns crafted all over.
• Khadi: These sarees are the most famous type of pure cotton sarees available. These sarees are normally not in the category of designer cotton saree but they are pretty classy and elegant. They are perfect for your college and office wear and are known for their comfort and lightness.
• Dhakai: Dhakai is another type of cotton saree made in West Bengal. These sarees are loved by Bengali women. The normal one is embellished with plain thread weaving while jamdani dhakai is a type of designer cotton saree that has beautiful golden weaving all over.
• Chikan saree: This type of saree is made in Lucknow and is available that ranges from designer cotton sarees to simple cotton sarees. The thread work on the sarees is intricate with various beautiful colors.
• Kota Doria: These sarees are made in Kota, Rajasthan and are crafted from lightweight cotton that is very close to transparent. The sarees have silver, golden and other multi-colored thread weaving all over creating checkered patterns.
• Sambalpuri: It is the popular saree that comes from the land of Odisha. With vibrant colors, this pure cotton saree has beautiful embroidery all over.
• Gadwal sarees: These cotton sarees have come from west India and are usually available in dull and muted colors like beige, browns, and greys. The embroidery work on these sarees is mostly done in brass and golden threads.
• Venkatgiri: These sarees have come from Andhra Pradesh. The cotton used for making these sarees is very fine distinguished with gold borders.
• Vichitrapuri: This type of saree also comes from Odisha. The sarees are mostly made in bandhkala (a special type and tie-dye weaving technique that originated in Odisha). The weaving of these sarees generally consists of geometrical patterns that look splendid and elegant.
• Kotki: It is another type of cotton saree come from the land of West Bengal. These sarees are crafted with beautiful temple borders and usually comes in lighter shades like browns, grays, and tans.
• Pasapalli: This type of saree is manufactured in the district of Bargarh, Odisha. These cotton sarees are famous for their square kind of patterns and the handwork involved with it.
• Chanderi: Chanderi cotton is a famous type of saree that is quite exquisite and designer. The sarees are designed and crafted in vibrant colors like magenta, pink, blue, and yellow with golden borders. The designs weaved on the chanderi sarees is usually floral patterns, birds and coins.
With a wide variety of options, pure cotton sarees are an evergreen choice to add an effortless grace to any woman’s persona. Pure cotton sarees will never go out of style and can be reinvented in many ways, depending on the trend. With offering so many options to choose from, the cotton saree manufacturers in Jaipur indulged in providing a superlative gamut of pure cotton sarees for their buyers. For an exclusive collection of pure cotton sarees from which you can pick your desired one, you can rely on pure cotton saree suppliers in Jaipur, Rajasthan. The cotton saree collection with them is full of the latest styles and trends, perfect for every occasion.
Created on Jun 26th 2019 06:10. Viewed 43 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.