Southwest Airlines Business Class Reservationsby Tim Lee Travel
Know the business-class features of Southwest and reservation process
Do you know that Southwest Airlines has a business class? Southwest Airlines offer a business class to make the air travel of a person more pleasurable. However, business select rates are expensive, but the services given to the travelers are quite worthy after paying that price. You can enjoy the various benefits once you make a reservation on the business select with Southwest Airlines. Therefore if you want to book business select fare via Southwest Airlines reservations but also wanted to know its specific features before making a final booking, kindly go through the information given below.
Features of Southwest business class:
· Business class passengers get A1-15 boarding, which is guaranteed and allow them for the priority boarding, seat selection and luggage check-in as well.
· Business class ticket provides the priority access towards the ticket counter plus the security checkpoint line can also be crossed faster through Fly By lanes.
· A special coupon is given to the business select passenger, which they can use to enjoy a premium drink while on board.
· Business select fare also gives the opportunity to earn 12 reward points per dollar, which is higher in comparison to other fare.
Reservation process for Southwest business class:
· Go to the website of the Southwest Airlines
· Then move to flight search section on the homepage
· Next, select either a round trip or the One-way
· Hereafter, enter the names of your departure and arrival destination
· Also provide the departure and return travel date next
· Then enter the number of passengers and tap search
· A list of flights will open with different types of fare
· Now select a suitable flight and open to book it in the business select category
· Lastly, pay the business select fare price via preferred payment mode
Hence, the easiest way for Southwest Airlines business class reservations is discussed perfectly above on this page. Besides, you can ask more details about the Southwest business class to a customer care personal from their support team. They will provide you the accurate details about the specific advantages with a business class.
Created on Mar 30th 2020 04:57. Viewed 393 times.