Solar Energy : The power of sunby Manish Aggarwal Business owner
Solar energy is a source of getting electricity provided by sun . As population is increasing day by day and requirement of electricity are also increasing which cost a lot . In that case to save money and get electricity solar panel are playing very crucial role . Solar panel energy is highly recommended Energy nowadays due to its eco- friendly nature. . Now every developed country like : America ,United Kingdom and even developing countries are also switching solar energy for electricity. Now days a good amount of solar panel manufacturer are currently working on this field of alternate energy Source.
It is an important source of renewable energy and its technologies are broadly characterized as either passive solar or active solar depending on how they capture and distribute solar energy or convert it into solar power. Active solar techniques include the use of photo voltaic systems, concentrated solar power and solar water heating to harness the energy. Passive solar techniques include orienting a building to the Sun, selecting materials or light-dispersing properties, and designing spaces that naturally circulate air.
Benefits of solar energy :
1) Environmental :
● It is a renewable resource. The sun's rays will never go out.
● Solar energy is pollution free.
● Reduce dramatic change in the environment.
● No harmful emissions.
●Solar power is able to provide electricity in remote locations that are not connected to the grid .
● Solar cells operate in complete silence compare to other electricity panels.
2) Economical :
● Green job growth: Increased support for renewable energy development creates more employment opportunities in the green job sector, which helps to stimulate our economy.
● Financial return: A solar energy system can instantly reduce your electric bill and provide a long-term fixed energy rate for the life of your system (20-25 years), which means cost savings now and protection against unpredictable electric prices in the future .
●Demand creates supply: As more people install solar on their homes and businesses, the greater the demand will be for additional home solar systems and larger-scale solar farms.
Despite of having so much benefits solar energy have some disadvantages that may bother you a little bit.
Expensive, demands large area for set up and weather dependent etc. But due to their eco-friendly work it is far better than others. You can take advantage of the sun's power by installing solar panels on your home. Through solar leases and solar PPA's you can obtain an efficient solar power producing system for your home for little to zero down. When you choose to go solar with Sun run, you only pay for the solar power, not the solar panels, so you can save 20% on your electricity bill
Created on Aug 30th 2018 11:37. Viewed 264 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.