Remove Conflicting Anti-Virus Products Using AVGby Briony Cole Technical Support Engineer
This antivirus protects your systems from any threats that can harm your device. It not only detects them but also removes, so that there is no chance left to affect any data or section of the PC. Users can browse safely when this software is installed on your system. If you are using the AVG installation package, then there may be a chance when some conflicting anti-virus products are detected that might prevent AVG components from functioning correctly. AVG Support here describes few easy and quick steps to get rid of such conflicting products, just follow the instructions depending upon your operating system
For Windows 10 users:
- In the web bar at bottom of your screen open Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Choose the program to be uninstalled from the list of programs and hit the Uninstall button.
- When the program is uninstalled, restart you system and run the installation.
For Windows 8 users:
- Move your cursor over the lower-left corner of your screen, and give a right-click on the appeared logo of Windows.
- Select Control Panel from the list of options.
- Click Programs and then click on Uninstall a program.
- Select the program to be removed from the list of installed programs and then click Remove.
- When the uninstallation finishes, restart your computer and run the installation.
For Windows Vista or 7:
- Go to Start menu.
- Click on Control Panel.
- From appeared options of adjusting settings click on Programs and then select Uninstall a program.
- From the list of programs select the one to be removed and hit the Remove button.
- Restart your system and run AVG.
Contact AVG Antivirus Technical Support UK for any query or doubt that occurred while following the above-mentioned steps or accessing the antivirus. The team includes well-trained engineers, who tackle the user’s problem and provide one of the best solutions using the latest technology. You are updated about the latest updates and new features for your software to give the most reliable and real protection to your device. So, just give a call to get the easiest and simplest answers instantly by the experts, without wasting your valuable time and energy.
Original Source- Remove Conflicting Anti-Virus....
Created on Oct 20th 2017 06:16. Viewed 309 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.