React Native with Cross-Platform Mobile Applicationsby Ronak Patel Co Founder | CEO @ Aglowid IT Solutions
React native inherits reactjs syntax & principles, it is a hybrid app development framework for cross-platform apps. It relies on native controls which gives you a smooth performance, faster loading, and less memory usage.
- React Native library contains Flexbox for CSS styling, debugging & support for deploying either to the App store/ Google play store.
- React Native is UI focused and provide you highly responsive UI created by asynchronous interaction of JS and native environment.
- In the existing application code, it will provide you to apply native UI components by modifying it.
- React native supports native modules and permit third-party native libraries for deploying multiple features such as payment system integration, geolocation, specific calculation and many more.
- In react, native JS logic and native view transformation are run in different threads & relays on native controls which provides you an animation-rich application.
Following are the Advantages of cross-platform:
For cross-platform apps, developers who are trained in single technologies with the same product to reuse in multiple platforms are beneficial.
- Designers can build uniform UX with the help of cross-development tools for greater application performance.
- The UI elements should be simple for interacting with multiple platforms. A well consistent UX design and a smooth UI will make a fantastic application.
- Cross-platform apps are usually easy to maintain and cheaper to develop due to the reuse of code on different platforms.
- Unit tests also have to be written only once for the standard code by saving time & resources for testing which ultimately gives a cost-effective result.
Pure marketing & greater reach:
- Mobile applications work as a tool for marketing and promotions for multiple businesses. In this case, cross-platform apps are like gems to shine in a useful way by providing a wider range.
- Through cross platforms, one can target the audience of both platform iOS & Android at the same time.
- React Native provides faster development performance, and its applications work well on cross-platform at the same time without sacrificing code & product quality.
A developer who is experienced in JS can easily switch to react native from swift/java by learning few UI elements & platform APIs & to know more about react native services you can visit Aglowid IT Solutions.
Created on Apr 4th 2019 01:51. Viewed 351 times.