Quick & Easy Ways to Transfer Files Between Cloudsby Robert Allardice Data Migration Expert
In the past few years, Cloud is one of the fastest-growing technology in all over the world. Most of the organization transfer their business over to the cloud. This leads to the competition between the multiple platform provider. They deliver unique and demanding features to attract users to switch from an existing cloud platform to another. This leads the demand to transfer files between clouds, well it is not an easy task to do. So to help you perform this type of data transfer, we have created this simple guide for you. It will provide you the manual methods for transferring of few user's data and automated solutions to migrate complete organization data/files between clouds.
Transfer Files Between Cloud Platforms, Manually
Manually, users can transfer Cloud storage data only by downloading data from one cloud platform and re-uploading the files to a different cloud platform. Normally, it is not possible to transfer emails, calendars and contact data to the different platforms using migration services. It’s because, cloud platform provides, gives an easy option to adopt their platform, but put hurdles when you try to leave their service. For example, for migration between G Suite account is easy using Data Migration Service, whereas migrating G Suite data to a different cloud platform is not at all an easy task. Additionally, using the manual process it's hard to maintain the folder structure intact and thus it's lead to the difficulty in access the data in a new cloud platform. If you are facing some similar issues, while transferring data manually and looking for a solution to transfer files between clouds without losing data integrity, folder structure then SysTools Cloud to Cloud Migration Tool is the best solution for you.
How to Transfer Complete Data Between Cloud for Multiple Users
SysTools offers a cloud migration tool to transfer files between cloud platforms without any hassle. It allows you to migrate multiple user accounts at the same time. Apart from cloud storage data transfer tool also allows users to simultaneously migrate emails, contacts & calendars too. All the files will be transferred between the cloud platform while maintaining the integrity and hierarchy of the files structure also. Additionally, for the ease of the migration process, the tool provides multiple features such as:
- Multiple Cloud Platform Support: The migration tool provides an option to transfer files between the combinations of G Suite, Office 365, Exchange Server, etc. The tool will maintain the integrity and hierarchy of files during data transfer.
- Category Filter: This allows users to choose the type of data / files they wish to transfer between clouds. There are four category selection options: Emails, Contacts, Calendars & document s (Cloud storage). You can choose the desired categories and transfer only selective files.
- Incremental Migration: This feature of the tool allows to transfer only new and updated files upon re-migration. It means, after the completion of migration once, in the next attempt, it will skip the already transferred files and migrate new and updated data between clouds.
- Source and Destination Mapping Options: The tool will provide multiple source and destination user id mapping options. It will help users to easily map the users between different clouds. After that, the tool will automatically create a mapping list depending upon the mapping option used.
Steps to Transfer Files between Cloud Using Professional Tool
1. Launch & Register your domains into the tool
2. Choose the source and destination platform
3. Go to Settings and fill the details in the setting option.
4. Now, enter the source Admin credentials and authenticate
5. Enter the Destination Admin credentials and authenticate
6. Select the Category & Apply Date filter options
7. Choose the Source & Destination User Id mapping option
8. Select the users from the list and apply priority
9. Click on the Start button to transfer files between clouds
10. The tool will show the migration status, after completion click on the Save Report button.
Above are the quick steps for the transfer of data from one cloud to another without any hassle. Try the free demo version first, it will transfer complete account files of two users.
The task to transfer files between clouds is not at all difficult if the write method is known. There is no manual method to transfer emails, contacts, and calendars across the cloud platforms, user can only transfer cloud storage files. So for complete data transfer, we have suggested an automated tool for quick and easy migration.
Created on Mar 25th 2020 07:54. Viewed 76 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.