QBC Hematology Analyzers – Quick CBC Testing at the Point of Careby Jeremy Linder Lab Equipment Supplier
Automated Hematology Analyzers ensure accurate test results within less time. The article discusses the top models of QBC Hematology analyzers from Drucker diagnostics.
The increasing adoption of point-of-care (POC) testing hematology analyzers is one of the factors driving the global hematology analyzers and reagents market, according to recent reports. Analysis of complete blood count (CBC) is important for the assessment of the general health status of a patient and evaluation of underlying diseases. Leading manufacturers of laboratory equipment offer advanced hematology analyzer models that can process hundreds of samples an hour. QBC Hematology analyzers from Drucker Diagnostics are user-friendly devices designed to bring CBCs to the point of care. They are ideal for use in a variety of locations including office labs and other research settings.
QBC Hematology Analyzers – Easy and Affordable On-site Testing
Compact and easy to use, QBC hematology systems are equipped with a wide array of features and functionalities that provide reliable results. Standard features include -
* Rapid and accurate CBC results
* Expanded result ranges
* Enhanced detection capabilities
* Reduced medical errors
* Automatic sample handling
* User-friendly software interface
* Reduces manual intervention
Top Models of QBC Hematology Analyzers
* QBC Autoread Plus Hematology System – This device is ideal for measuring mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC), platelet count, white blood cell count, granulocyte count and percentage, and a combined lymphocyte/monocyte count and percentage. The system’s software features four different test modes and one simple mode for various user defined options and service checks. Operation is simple -- the operator simply inserts the prepared sample into the instrument loading platform and closes the lid, after which testing is entirely automatic.
* QBC STAR Dry Hematology Analyzer - Ideal for performing CBC testing in a variety of settings, including office labs and even remote locations, this automated analyzer uses innovative dry hematology technology (meaning that all of the reagents needed to perform a CBC test with the QBC STAR System are contained in the QBC STAR Tube). This piece of lab equipment is extremely compact and easy-to-use and measures a small 16" x 16" for the entire self-contained unit and only weighs 19 lbs (8.6 kg). The QBC STAR measures 9 important CBC hematological parameters –
> MCHC (mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration)
> Platelet count
> White blood cell count
> Granulocyte count and percentage
> Lymphocyte/monocyte count and percentage
* QBC Autoread Plus – The hematology analyzer model is a preferred choice for point-of-care hematology testing as it has the capability to produce rapid and accurate test results from a very simple procedure. It has the ability to centrifuge 20 tubes at a time. Other standard features include – bar code label option, plug-in software cartridges, positive patient ID and optical signature analysis (OSA).
Purchase from a Reputable Laboratory Equipment Supplier
NY-based clinical laboratory equipment suppliers offer QBC hematology analyzers. Partnering with reliable supplier will ensure budget-friendly prices and comprehensive customer services, including maintenance support.
Created on Jun 18th 2018 04:04. Viewed 386 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.