Protandim Anti-aging Supplementby Melissa Isabel Online Marketing Expert It seems that everyone is looking for a cure or a way to slow down the aging process. Regardless of how utopic this search might be, technological and medical advances lead to the development of products that can slow the process.
Protandim is one of those products proving the skeptics wrong. The supplement is an anti-aging product that managed to prove with the aid of clinical trials that the aging process can be slowed down.
Protandim Effects Over The Human Body
Protandim focuses on one key agent: Antioxidants. The active ingredient within Protandim stimulates the production of special enzymes in the body such as Super Oxide Dismutase, Catalase and glutathione. In return, these enzymes help reduce the age-dependent increase of oxidative stress, slowing down oxidative stress to the level of a 20-year-old. The benefits of antioxidants are associated with a healthy cardio-vascular system, along with a healthy brain and strong immune system. At the cellular level, the antioxidants decrease the aging process by 40%. Additionally, Protandim holds anti-inflammatory properties reducing pain and swelling.
Does Protandim Work?
Protandim is the first NFr2 activator on the market. It interacts with DNA, regulating over 25.000 genes. The active ingredients in Protandim promote the secretion of Glutathione, an enzyme present on every cell accounting for the body first line of defense to fight free radicals. Studies have shown, Glutathione is at its peak level during the morning, and it should be replenish every day.
Antioxidants can :
Provide the body with extra protection Promote faster detoxification Help build a stronger immune system Antioxidants have a rejuvenating effect on every cell in the body. Most conventional antioxidants like Vitamin A, B and E work on a one to one basic with every free radical in the body. Protandim on the other hand creates a cascade of antioxidants, keeping the body protected 24/7.
Protandim StudiesBy 2011, nine different clinical trials were performed to further study the effects of the Protandim In November 2008, a clinical study revealed, Protandim causes the body to produce 300% more glutathione enzymes, increases levels of Superoxide dismutase and Catalase by 34% and respectively 54%. Since Protandim came out to the market over 13 studies in different prestigious Universities and peer reviews have been directly correlated with the supplement.
- Vanderbilt University Louisiana State University (Cancer) Skin Cancer Study
- University of Colorado - Anti-aging Oxidative stress study Harvard Medical
- Ohio State University
- Glamorgan University, Wales
- Sahigrenska University Hospital, Goteborg, Sweden
- University or Toronto/St. Michelle’s Hospital, Canada
- University Hospital, Brno, Czech Republic
- University of Kentucky
- Michigan State University (Diabetes?)
- University of Minnesota (Diabetes)
- Mexican Institute of Social Security, Mexico City
- University of Florida
- Virginia Commonwealth University (Heart Disease) - Heart Disease and Cardiovascular Study.
Protandim IngredientsThe benefits of Protandim are due to the specific proprietary blend of ingredients. The formulation is so powerful; Lifevantage holds 4 U.S patents over the supplement.
The ingredients of Protandim include:
- Milk Thistle – Supports liver health.
- Bacopa - Increases the production of SOD and catalase.
- Green Tea - Increases metabolic actions and burns fat.
- Ashwagandha- Increases physical energy, fertility, improves memory and libido
- Turmeric - Reduces inflammation and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Protandim PriceTo get started with Protandim most testimonials advice trying the product for at least 30 days. For a monthly order of a 30 day supply of Protandim the price runs at $40 a bottle. Click here to Order Protandim.
For more details on how Protandim works, testimonials and videos visit doesprotandimwork.com.
If you have any questions about the product or pricing, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Created on May 1st 2012 10:49. Viewed 1,680 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.