Popcorn kernel manufacturers: providing supreme quality popcorn kernels at a nominal costby Sagar Chauhan Digital Marketing Analyst Popcorn kernels are the variety of maize or corn kernels which expands and puffs up when heated. The strong hull of the popcorn kernels contains the seed’s hard starchy endosperm with 14% to 20 % moisture, which turns to steam as the kernel is heated. The pressure from the steam inside the kernel continues to build until the hull ruptures, allowing the kernel to expand from 20 to 50 times its original size.
When the popcorn kernels are freshly harvested, they will not pop well. Their high moisture content leads to poor expansion and chewy pieces of popcorn. Popcorn Kernels with high moisture content are also exposed to mold when stored. Due to these reasons, popcorn kernel manufacturers and distributors dry the kernels until they reach the moisture level at which they expand the most. If the popcorn kernels are over-dried, the expansion rate will be disturbed and the percentage of kernels that pop will decline.
Some of the best popcorn kernels found in stores are as follows: -
• White popcorn kernels
• Yellow popcorn kernels
• Mushroom popcorn kernels
• Hulless popcorn kernels
• Butterfly shaped popcorn kernels
Health benefits related to popcorn kernels: -
Popcorn kernels are naturally high in dietary fiber and antioxidants, free of sugar and sodium and low in calories and fat. It is an attractive snack to people with dietary restrictions on the intake of calories, fat or sodium.
• Popcorn kernels are high in fiber that helps with digestive regularity, keep us feeling full throughout the day, are essential for a healthy heart, and may even help to protect against colon cancer. Due to its high fiber content, eating popcorn may help to promote healthy gut bacteria that are essential for not only digestion but also for a healthy immune system.
• Yellow popcorn kernels are rich in carotenoid antioxidants including zeaxanthin and lutein that help to maintain eye health and guard against age-related macular degeneration.
• Popcorn kernels are rich in B- vitamins, including vitamin B3, B6, folate, and pantothenic acid. B-vitamins are vital in regulating bodily processes across multiple systems.
• Popcorn kernels contain phosphorous that help in supporting healthy bone function. The kernels are also beneficial in the function of many types of cells throughout the body.
• Manganese is also found in popcorn kernels. The mineral not only supports healthy bones but also plays a part in regulating blood sugar and is helpful in promoting healthy skin.
Munching on a bowl of popcorn provides a great alternative to other less-healthy snacks, and because it is high in fiber and other nutritional values, it may reduce cravings for unhealthy snacks, as well.
As, the United States is the world’s biggest producer of popcorn, popcorn kernels suppliers in the USA are instrumental in providing several popular varieties of popcorns kernels for the consumers. Popcorn is the high liked food in the USA and popcorn kernels manufacturers in the USA offer both medium and large popcorn kernels to meet the serving needs. The offered popcorn kernels make the perfect popcorn and come in small bags as well as large bulk bags at affordable price. Whether you are in the market for white, yellow, mushroom or butterfly kernels, you will find them all here. Pop fresh popcorn at your Movie Theater, concession stand, amusement park, and more with these provided popcorn kernels.
Created on May 23rd 2019 03:51. Viewed 178 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.