Play it safe. This is how you can prevent any cellphone radiationby Re Beka We Propell Brands
With over 6 billion cellphones sold and in circulation today, its a wonder that the topic of cellphone radiation is not discussed more actively. That is because there remains enough ambiguity about the ill effects of cell phone radiation. But with scientists warning that the true results will become apparent only over a longer period of time, its probably best to play it safe and take some simple steps while you can to prevent any potential damage from the electromagnetic radiation of cellphones.
Also See - Latest Android Smartphones in India
Some useful tips:
- For starters, it's probably a good idea to keep your mobile phones at a distance, when not in use. Keeping it in a pocket, or even in your hands all the time is not a great idea.
- Another thing you can do, when possible is to use the speaker phone. Unless it affects voice quality or privacy is an issue of course.
- Limiting Bluetooth use might be one more way to reduce exposure, as it possibly enhances radiation exposure.
- A rather simple, but not much used option is to regularly shut down the phone. A switched off phone emits no radiation, so its the simplest way to give yourself a break. From more than just radiation as it turns out.
- Finally, when going to bed or when you actually don't want to be disturbed, instead of silent, consider placing your phone in airplane mode. Not only will that be more effective, but with notifications and the like, you are unlikely to miss out on anything while your phone was in airplane mode.
Created on Jan 24th 2018 05:03. Viewed 111 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.