OBDSTAR X300 PAD2 Correct Odometer for Benz W169by Tacry J. Auto Diagnostic Tool Today Leo showed us how to use obdstar X300 DP Plus to program mileage on Benz A169, please note, what he used is a testing kit, in the real test, you need only use the OBDII cable to connect the machine and the OBD port of the Benz instead of dismantle the dashboard.
OBDSTAR X300 DP Plus
- Tap “Cluster calibration”.
- Tap “Benz”.
- Initial communication failed, please confirm that the diagnostic line is connected normally.
- Communicating successfully.
- Enter A series -> W169
- Switch ignition on.
- Reading mileage.
- Current mileage 8015KM.
- Please input the mileage of the adjustment.
- The dashboard will automatically turn off and on, means the machine is communicating with it.
Done in 3 minutes.
Created on Jul 31st 2018 21:27. Viewed 81 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.