Nursing Assignment Help Onlineby Sarah Carey Consultant
Statistics and various stages in the statistical process:
The practice of conducting a study on a particular topic by collection, organization, interpretation, and presentation of data is known as Statistics. It is an important academic subject that is used in everyday life and in various fields, clouding psychology, science and medicine, companies, government agencies, education, etc. The major steps in the statistical processes are discussed in the following segment of Online Statistics Homework Help. They are: -
· Planning- The initial step in the statistical process is the planning of a study that includes details regarding the instruments required to conduct surveys, interviews, etc. In statistics, instruments are the tools used to conduct studies related to interviews, surveys, etc.
· Organizing the data- In order to obtain accurate and valid answers, the best method is to organize the information in a relevant manner. Many software programs are used to organize the data and sort it according to the requirement of the project.
· Interpretation of the data- The whole statistical process is dependent on the interpretation of the data. It is important to make sure that the data have valid assumptions and are supported by mathematical reasoning.
· Presentation of the data- The overall research is based on how a presenter presents it. The presenter could use diagrams, charts, graphs, etc. to make the presentation more appealing. Conclusions regarding surveys can be easily derived from the presentation of the data.
Nursing and different types of Nursing Roles:
Depending on the level of education, nurses are provided with different nursing roles. The different types of nursing roles have been explained in the following segment of Nursing Assignment Help Online. They are: -
· Operating Room- Surgical nurses play a significant role in the operating room and surgeons count on them. Surgical RNs is present right at the sides of surgeons during surgery. They perform duties such as handling instruments to the surgeon and monitoring the status of the patients. They also provide useful information to the patient on post-operative care.
· Physician’s Office- In a physician’s office, nurses take care of the patients who come in for appointments. Nurses perform duties such as assist in minor procedures, call in prescriptions, process lab tests, etc. They also play a crucial role in maintaining accurate medical records.
· Educational environment- Schools and colleges employ RNs to assist students with medical needs and also educate them regarding medicine and its uses. They also participate in several health education programs. The main role of RNs is to monitor students who are ill and assist them.
· At-home Setting- At-Home setting is where home health care nurses are employed to take care of patients in their homes. Usually, homebound individuals and senior citizens have benefited from these services. Home health care agencies send LPNs to administer IVs at home. They play a significant role in taking care of the patients with their medications and prescriptions.
About the Author:
Created on Jun 27th 2018 07:54. Viewed 578 times.