Modernising The Weaving Industryby Jit Patra99 Jit's Blogs
Centuries old traditional art and craft is being maintained even till this day. In fact, with each passing day, it is getting better and better. Thanks to the cutting-edge technology, when mixed with the craftsmanship of the weavers, earned over years, is bearing marvellous results.
What Distinguishes The Best Saree Manufacturer In Kolkata From The Rest?
The most appropriate, and the best answer to it is in the weaving technology that they use. Now that the weaving industry has been mechanized, it is extremely important to consider the intricacies of the weaving process.
• There are special leaving machines for absorbent fabric, such as cotton, and for those which are hydrophobic, the synthetic fabrics and a skilled Weaver knows about this.
• The correct weaving machine can be providing with the best possible yield, within a short period of time, and also at a minimal cost.
• Weaving count, the intricacies of the motifs, and the yarn, these are the most basic and also the most important aspects regarding saree weaving, which only a skilled weaver knows.
• Quality control is a major aspect which the saree manufacturers lays emphasis upon, thereby enabling them to differentiate on grounds of finesse, skill and labour.
Well as the saying goes, it is easier said than done. It might seem like very simplistic and banal, but a slight discrepancy can prove to be damaging. To avoid that, skill and expertise gathered over years is the only way out.
Maintaining The Uniqueness Of The Six Yards Of Elegance
A wide range of sarees woven out of cotton and silk, and even out of synthetic fabrics, are not just the pride of Bengal, they also are considered as a rich gift to the world. that legacy is being, and can only be maintained by the best saree Manufacturer In Kolkata.
• Mixing tradition with modernity, the weavers are maintaining the uniqueness of the Bengals sarees to the most perfect level down the generations.
• Technology has rather improved production, without altering the quality, the elegance and the typical characteristic of the motifs of a particular saree.
• Affordability of a banarasi, or a baluchari, or maybe a jamdani dhakai used to be a distant dream for the common person in the past, but not anymore, owing to the plethora of skilled artisans.
• Only the sole dependence on human labour has been replaced by partial mechanisation, keeping the eye for detail intact.
In this manner, the centuries old traditional weaving of Bengal is matching up to the modern needs. With the inculcation of the modern conveniences, the craft of the artisans are not just being maintained, they are being bettered with each passing day.
Thanks to the efforts of the skilled weavers that Bengal to the producing world class sarees. Not only are they referred by the people of the state, rather they are having a market across various parts of India, as well as they are exported overseas. In this way, the rich heritage of Bengal is being preserved, alongside augmenting the commercial opportunities.
Created on Jun 26th 2023 01:49. Viewed 124 times.