Male Organ Health and Nudism –Benefits vs. Risksby John Dugan Owner
Letting it all hang out takes on a literal meaning when a man is into naturism. Although exact figures are hard to come by – the American Association for Unclothed Recreation includes about 213,000 – it seems that interest in naturism is growing. And there are many men who claim that there are male organ health benefits to a clothing-free lifestyle. For those interested in how naturism might improve male organ health, the following information should be helpful.
Not so healthy
First, however, it’s important to acknowledge some male organ health detriments that can occur if a man indulges in naturism activities. Probably the one that most often springs to mind is getting a sunburned manhood. And that’s a very real possibility. Because the male member is usually kept hidden away, it gets very little sunlight, making manhood skin much more sensitive to sunlight, especially when it is first exposed to the open air. Men need to make sure that they don’t let the member (and sacks) spend too much time in direct sunlight, and that they use a good sunscreen when they do.
Nudist men also need to beware of plants like poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac and take steps to protect their manhood from these and similar plants.
Male organ health benefits
But what about the pluses to male organ health of naturism? There are several.
- It can lessen male organ odor. One of the most common issues men face is that of a persistent and unattractive male organ odor. A little musky scent can be attractive to a partner, but when the aroma is overpowered by sweat, bacteria and other smells, it can be a hug turn-off. Airing the member out by engaging in naturism can help to fight manhood odor – and with less sweat accumulating thanks to underwear and trousers, manhood odor is less likely to come back.
- Member skin may be healthier. Proper exposure to the sunlight means that the member skin is soaking up vitamin D, as well as accumulating natural moisture which helps keep the skin vibrant and alive. In addition, even soft clothing can at times rub the member skin the wrong way, creating a chafing situation or even a rawness. In addition, manhood skin that is exposed to fresh air is less likely to create an embarrassing itchiness.
- Better rest makes a rowdier member. Millions of people have significant sleep issues – and getting inadequate sleep is one of the more common reasons for a man to experience tumescence difficulties. In general, the more rested the man, the more raring to go is the manhood. In many cases, inadequate sleep has to do with feeling overheated while sleeping – which is less of a problem if one is sleeping unclothed.
- The blood gets circulating. Many theorize that exposing the body to fresh air helps to improve blood circulation. This is great for overall health in general and male organ health in particular. Greater circulation improves blood flow, which is essential for a tumescence function.
- Self-esteem may go up. Many people who are interested on naturism worry that their bodies are too imperfect for them to expose to others. A guy may feel self-conscious about his weight or may worry that his “equipment” won’t compare favorably to other guys. In fact, most people who regularly participate in naturism find that they become much more comfortable about their own body and come to appreciate its beauty. This can translate into more self-confidence in the bedroom as well.
Naturism can indeed help improve male organ health, but naturism alone is not the answer. Men need to regularly apply a superior male organ health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to the member. It works best if the crème is loaded with vitamins, especially vitamins A, B5, C, D and E. Men should make sure the crème also includes L-arginine, an amino acid which can assist in keeping male organ blood vessels open for increased blood flow.
Visit http://www.menshealthfirst.com for additional information on most common male organ health issues, tips on improving male member sensitivity and what to do to maintain a healthy manhood. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous websites.
Created on Oct 30th 2018 08:16. Viewed 57 times.