Articles

Loose Tummy Fat Not Money With Tummy Tuck Surgery In India

by Larry Oshiola Medical Consultant
Overview:
Tummy Tuck is a surgical procedure which is used to make abdomen thinner and firm. Tummy tuck also known as ‘abdominoplasty’. This surgery involves the removal of excess skin and fat from middle or lower abdomen. It helps to restore a lean and toned midsection. For the surgery patient must go through an extensive preoperative planning. Nicotine intake of all kind is strictly prohibited for about 3 months. People with a desire to undergo tummy tuck should understand every aspects of abdominoplasty; this will help the patient to feel confident and will help you with your decision to undergo body contouring.

Abdominoplasty in India 

Variations of Tummy Tuck
Variations in tummy tuck help the surgeons to design the treatment according to the patient’s need. There are seven variations of tummy tuck surgery in India, explained as follow:
  1. Traditional tummy tuck: This removes loose skin between the pubic are and the belly button.
  2. Circumferential tummy tuck: It is known to be the ultimate recontouring procedure for the trunk.
  3.  Mini tummy tuck: it removes the skin from lower abdomen only and hence, have no effect on upper abdomen. It is often combined with liposuction of upper area and adjacent once if necessary. 
  4. Extended tummy tuck: this surgery is an attempt to remove more skin on the side. This surgery may lead to more tightening but may leave a bigger scar. 

Candidate for Tummy Tuck
Tummy Tuck Surgery in India is one of the mostly practiced surgeries preferred from celebrities to housewives. Since last few years a increase in international patients is estimated because of cost-effective surgeries and excellent healthcare facilities in India.   
  1. Ladies after pregnancy tend to have skin looseness down the belly bottom. Tummy tuck could be a good way to get rid of all that fat. If you are planning to get pregnant, you should consider this surgery after having children. 
  2. Healthy patients with access of fat and skin in their abdomen. 
  3. Skinny bodies with extra layers of fat and skin around their belly are considered best for the surgery.
  4. Patient should be of 15-20 pounds of ideal weight to undergo tummy tuck surgery. 
  5. This surgery is not for you if you are in search of obesity reduction surgery

Procedure and Expected Results
Procedure of tummy tuck in India involves different steps:
  1. Anesthesia:  as according to the surgery anesthesia is determined by the surgeon it could be intravenous sedation and general anesthesia.
  2. Incision: The incision will depend on the amount of excess skin the patient is desired to remove. Once the abdominal skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired.
  3. Closing the incision: Sutures, skin adhesives, tapes or clips are used to close the skin incisions.
The hospitals offering tummy tuck in India are located in Mumbai, Delhi, Noida, Ahmadabad, Chennai, Nagpur etc. This surgery has an 80% success rates in which the patient is happy with outcomes of the surgery. The rest 20% includes people who gained excessive weight after the surgery or are not satisfied making the surgery useless.

Tummy tuck cost in India
The tummy tuck surgery in India may range from $2,400 to $3,300. Whereas the same procedures are being performed in USA ranges in $8000-$12000 and in UK in about $6,500-$12,000. 

Conclusion
Cosmetic and Obesity Surgery Hospital India is the destination if you are planning your surgery in India. Their simple booking procedures and access to the world class surgeons in India distinct them from rest others. They maintain a straight forward, no time-consuming approach with their clients. They provide a 24 hours patient support service and are flexible according to the client’s need. Even with all these comprehensive measures it provides cost-efficient surgeries to its clients.
For further details visit us at https://www.cosmeticandobesitysurgeryhospitalindia.com/body-surgery/tummy-tuck-in-india-at-affordable-price or call us at +91-9373055368 or Email your queries on: enquiry@obesitycosmetichospital.com

Sponsor Ads


About Larry Oshiola Committed   Medical Consultant

358 connections, 34 recommendations, 1,134 honor points.
Joined APSense since, April 15th, 2016, From Abuja, Nigeria.

Created on Aug 29th 2018 03:33. Viewed 602 times.

Comments

No comment, be the first to comment.
Please sign in before you comment.