Looking For an Experiential Stay? Book Boutique Stays In Kerala Tour Packages for Familyby Abhishek R. World Holidays Boutique hotels are nothing less than gems tucked away in the tors of Kerala’s most famous “The Western Ghats”. These hotels welcome their guests with open arms and staying here let its visitors experience luxury and hospitality like never before. Apart from stretching their services to meet the needs of their esteem guests, they go that extra mile and make you feel at home. So, it’s time to let your senses be blown away by the idiosyncratic style and warmth of these comfy boutiques on your Kerala tour packages for family:
Related Articles: 8 Cultural Festivals of Kerala You Must Experience !!
Boutique hotels in Munnar
1. Mistletoe – Classy dwelling with the scenic beauty of Chokkan Mudi Peak – It is not only the name that is melodious, the Mistletoe boutique homestay in Munnar allows its guests to cherish the mesmerizing views of peak Chokkan Mudi along with the farms of Kanan Devan that too right from your cozy beds. This homestay has 5 furnished rooms with a library, small café and clay oven bakery.
2. The Wind – Cheerful, elegant rooms together with astounding views – Living up to its name, this boutique homestay steals heart with its cheerful and well-designed rooms. The rooms have a balcony attached and glass work around the walls, so the inhabitants can cherish the scenic beauty of the what Munnar is known for. The place offers utmost privacy to newly-weds with their Honeymoon Cliff Edge Cottage. 3. Tea Harvester – Circled around rich tea plantation – The boutique resort is not only surrounded by the very famous tea trees but has cardamom plantation, which is one of its kind. With 16 rooms available, the luxury and assistance from its courteous staff will surely win your family’s heart. Boutique stays Cochin
4. Ayana – Antiquity with modern amenities – Ayana is a heritage property offering modern amenities to its guests. A 200-year-old courthouse turned hotel is surrounded with spice plantations that refreshes your senses. The magical sunrise and terrace pool are a few things not to be missed upon. The hotel provides professional trainers for yoga practice.
5. The Old Courtyard – Hang around with Portuguese old-world charm – The history of this place dates back to 200 years, built by Portuguese the hotel is detailed and polished by woodcraft. The place hosts 8 fully-furnished rooms and a few very known tourist attractions like The Dutch Palace is just a walk away. Other boutique stays in Kerala
6. Tranquil, Wayanad –
An appositely named hotel with treehouses – A tree house homestay, Transquil offers sheer elegance while sitting on a grand Gulmohar tree. An isolated place is forested with spice, coffee and fruit plantations. With 7 room options, tree house has every comfort and luxury of any other boutique stay. For families with kids, this is the best options, as it’s not always that we find a tree-house to stay.
7. Aanavilasam, Thekkady –
Close proximity to Periyar National Park – The place is close to one of the best national parks of India. Situated high in the hills, the place brings families close to Mother Nature. The outdoors offer wilderness whereas the indoors are classy and cheerful. The colour-block theme, wooden flooring and modern furniture please the eyes.
8. Villa Jacaranda, Varkala – Luxury of a beach resort with lavish sea food – Rested on the South Cliff, the place facing the sea is surrounded by tropical garden. With a beach just a short walk away, the Ayurveda spa from here is highly recommended. Villa Jacaranda hosts 4 rooms with each one having a lovely view from its own verandah. You can request your meals in the verandah and what better to ask for than having a meal with your family with the sea in the backdrop.
Related Article: Most Beautiful Beaches in South India for the Romantic Honeymoon !!
Then, there are more properties to explore - Varikatt Heritage, Trivandrum, Beach Symphony, Alleppey are some worth mentioning. If you’re looking for accommodations for a family stay that are not only well-equipped but also has personal touch and warmth to offer, then bringing your family to these boutique stays in Kerala is a must try for your next trip to God’s Own Country.
Created on Dec 6th 2017 00:58. Viewed 351 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.