Look You Best When You Choose Your Makeupby Karan Thapa Business And Marketing
The engagement is next best thing to the marriage itself. You are almost there but not quite. It is an opportunity to decide upon the wedding arrangements after assessing the likings and disliking of your new relatives. Though often it is done on a short notice and with a fraction of the budget that would be used in the marriage, engagement is important from two points of views.
First it would be your first interaction with your in-laws and secondly, it would give you a chance to gauge the sentiment and a precursor to the wedding, enabling you to decide the food habits (veg or non-veg) style or funky or conservative. This also extends to your bridal dress and bridal and engagement makeup. The makeup for engagement is a precursor to the bridal makeup. Ya, that’s right you could treat it as trial makeup for your wedding day. It is a good time to engage your bridal makeup artist and get a feedback on his makeup; kind of a trial makeup.
As a bride, you have to understand one thing that you are the most important person on your wedding day. All eyes are on you, so your body language, looks, dress everything would be under scanner. But no worries. Think of it this way though you are going to be the bride for the first time you have seen your friends and relatives getting makeup and of course quintessential you always had an opinion about it. “Too heavy, too engrossing, could have been done this way” you quipped. This means you have an idea of makeup but on others, now why not for yourself? That's right in charge. It is you who would be telling your engagement bridal makeup artist what look you want. Of course, you could leave ‘how to do’ on her.
But before you start scouting the engagement bridal makeup artist in Mumbai, keep the following tips in mind they would come handy when you decide your makeup artist.
1. First of all try to see his work, browse through his catalog, website or talk to his references.
2. Ask him about his style
3. Ask about the method he would use: airbrush or conventional?
4. Do not hesitate to negotiate the amount you would be willing to pay. Remember paying more is no guarantee of a good job. Pay what is reasonable after comparing at least three makeup artists.
5. Start searching for your makeup artist about 3 months before your engagement. In most cases as soon as it is fixed!
6. Sangeet, Mehendi, Engagement, and Reception these are functions you would need makeup to go for a package deal. And remember the makeup on these occasions’ costs much less than the wedding day makeup.
7. Ask whether he would be assisting you with other accessories like hairstyling, etc. Many engagement bridal makeup artists in Mumbai work in groups and so have the better understanding and give better results.
8. Apart from this consider the travel time from your venue to his as traveling long after makeup ruins it.
9. Ask for a trial before finalizing if needed
10. Try not to rely on a verbal contract. Sign a written contract!
11. Discuss in advance if there is any skin or hair treatment such as a specific facial, home remedy or bleaching a part of the face or body.
12. Last but not least ask what does the package include and exclude.
Created on Nov 27th 2017 04:03. Viewed 111 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.