Learn Systematic Investment Planning from a SEBI Registered Investment Advisorby Finway Capital Empowering People Financially
Systematic investment plan, which is popularly known as SIP allows a user to build an investment portfolio with a small systematic investment at regular intervals. The investor can choose his or her preferred mode of investment as monthly, quarterly or annually after taking advice from a SEBI registered investment advisor. Users of systematic investment plans can choose from various investment options to invest their money including stocks, mutual funds, ETFs and even gold funds.
The one basic rules of investing is to always maintain a focused and dedicated approach towards investment and follow the advice or guidance of a SEBI registered investment advisor. Investing in a systematic investment plan allows users to maintain a monthly investment scheme which is far easier to maintain in the long run rather than investing a lump sum amount each year. Investing in systematic investment plans must be considered by all investors who are yet to attain an investment discipline allowing them the convenience to invest a pre determined short sum every month towards their future.
To start using SIP is not going to be difficult for any investor. All they have to do is sign up for any one of the mutual funds schemes that we make available to them and the SIP shall be put in place for them automatically.
Signing up for mutual funds schemes can be done online in a matter of just a few minutes. The average time for applications for mutual funds to get processed is about two to three weeks after which investors can start accessing their mutual funds accounts online on a daily or weekly basis depending on their convenience.
SIP Ideal for Investors not eager to make Lump Sum Payments
· The SIP is ideal for people who are not looking to make lump sum payments for their mutual fund investments.
· The minimum amount that is usually required to be paid initially for any mutual funds scheme is around 5000 INR.
· Those who opt for a systematic investment plan can bring this down to 500 INR per month or per week.
· As a result the systematic investment plan is one that suits mutual funds investors of every budget.
· This is an investment plan that can even be opted for by mutual funds investors who do not have a regular source of income.
The foremost point to remember here is that whatever be your financial need be it related to instant cash loans online or you are looking to enhance your money through SIP; you must always consult with a SEBI registered investment advisor prior to making any decision.
Created on Sep 27th 2018 05:49. Viewed 275 times.