Know More About Kazan Federal Universityby Affinity Education digital marketer
Kazan Federal University is a modern Medical University, was situated in the year 1804. It has approval from the Medical Council of India, the Russian Medical Council, China, WHO, and some other medical organization of the world. It welcomes students from across the world and offers a degree that is acceptable worldwide.
To study MBBS in the Kazan Federal University of Russia, students need to pay the fee according to the Kazan Federal University fee structure. It is the second oldest University of Russia. Many students who want to get MBBS admission in this college have to fulfill the Kazan Federal University eligibility criteria. It is the basic parameter to get admission in any college.
Many Indian Students visit Russia to study in a well-named medical college at an affordable fee structure. Kazan Federal University offers world-class education including advanced training related to the medical stream. To study herein MBBS stream, students need to pay around 5500 USD per year and 1000 USD as a Hostel fee per year. The total fee is rupees 3.8 to 4 lakh rupees per year. This fee is much less than Indian Medical colleges.
Eligibility of a student, helps the university to choose whether he/she is good for college or not. Kazan has its own eligibility criteria which are not difficult to complete.
1. Age- MBBS Students must have completed the age of 17 years and not more than 25 years at the time of admission.
2. Education - He/she must have at least 50% in 12the board exam from a valid board like ICSE, CBSE, State Board. The main subjects should be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as Open board schooling students are not eligible for it. However, the SC/ST/OBC category students are eligible with 45% marks. Also, Physically disabled students will get exemptions
3. NEET Qualification- It is important that students must have passed the NEET exam that year. To pursue an MBBS degree from outside India, students have to pass the NEET UG exam. This is mandatory because of the notification of the Medical Council of India.
Admission Process of Kazan Federal University
Ø Fill the admission application form with correct information online.
Ø Submit all the required documents of the students for the admission
Ø After all these processes, the college will send you the admission invitation letter on your Email, download this copy.
Ø Now pay the fee via online method using Debit and Credit card or net banking. Take a printout of receipt
Ø Now, apply for the Russian study Visa, easy to get for Indian students.
Ø We are done, now you can catch the flight for Russia
Required documents for Admission in Kazan Federal University
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th standard board exam from a valid board
- Birth certificate of the candidate
- Valid Passport with a validity of 18 months at least
- Student Visa of Russia
- Invitation letter from the college which was sent you on mail
- Passport size photograph at least 8
- NOC (No Objection Certificate) by Medical Council of India
- Bank statement of parents of last 6 months
- The letter issued by the Ministry of external affairs of India to study outside India.
- Health insurance
Created on May 27th 2020 09:24. Viewed 84 times.