JAISALMER DESERT TOUR " The heart and soul of Rajasthan Tourism"by Real Desert Man Safari Jaisalmer Camel Safari
JAISALMER nicknamed as "The Golden city" , the city that stands on a ridge of yellowish sandstone and is crowned by the ancient JAISALMER FORT. It is somewhere the heart and soul of Rajasthan. Every old city has facts to declare, tales to impress, uniqueness to wonder and spirit to live.
If your next tourist destination is Jaisalmer, ensure that you visit the following tourist places in Jaisalmer.
1. JAISALMER fort " famous for its history, Architecture and photography"
Things you do around Jaisalmer Fort,
"Street shopping and cuisines in the many eateries" .
2. BADA BAGH " Attractive because of its Greenery" .
This place also called as "Huge Garden". This garden offers a stunning view. If you people visit the place during sunrise and sunset, you are guaranteed of beautiful moments, which you cannot avoid clicking.
3. SAM SAND DUNES "To have a feel of the desert, you need to undertake Desert Safari". Let me tell you guys , Sam sand dunes is famous for its Desert safari itself. You will love the safari on camelback that would take you along crests and troughs and you could watch the picturesque sunset on the desert along with Jeep rides. If people are very fond of watching folk dances, camel races and other exciting events then they must visit this place in February because Desert Festival is organised here .
4. THE THAR HERITAGE MUSEUM "famous for beautiful art and design". The museum houses unique ornaments of the ship of the desert and horses. People can enjoy the puppet show as well as visit the nearby silk route art gallery.
5. GADISAR LAKE "water the purest soul" You will find temples, Holy shrines and Chattris around the banks of this lake. The artistically carved entrance made of yellow sandstone offers breathtaking view. If people having some spare time then they will surely enjoy here by doing Boat riding and a small picnic.
6. KULDHARA "Famous for it's Ruins, Ghost Town and History. There are tons of tales and a glimpse of past of this place . If you are interested in knowing about the history and all so you must visit!
"JAISALMER is the main attraction of desert Rajasthan"
TOUR PACKAGES including, Royal Adventure Tour, people can visit this site so they can understand what are the various offer's or awesome packages for visiting Jaisalmer . Packages include Jaisalmer sightseeing package, Golden Triangle Tour Package, Jodhpur Osian Jaisalmer Desert Tour Package and many more.
Every year thousands of foreign and domestic tourists visit Jaisalmer to witness the exotic beauty of the golden city.
Best time to travel Jaisalmer is October to mid March. The major tourist spots are the Sonar Fort, Havelis, Gadisagar Lake and the sand dunes as detailed above.
"So before you pack your bags for a trip to Jaisalmer in the coming tourist season chalk out your itinerary with the above best tourist attractions in Jaisalmer".
Created on Dec 29th 2018 06:27. Viewed 146 times.