Indian Bank Mobile Banking – How to Activate Indian Bank Mobile Bankingby Aaiye Sikhe Computer Mobile internet Tips And Tricks
In this post you will know how to activate Indian Bank Mobile Banking. If your bank account is also in Indian Bank and you have not yet used its mobile banking service, then start because through mobile banking, you can handle a lot of work without going to the bank.
Indian Bank Mobile Banking
For online registration of Indian Bank Mobile Banking Service your mobile number should be registered in your bank and secondly you should have an ATM card, if you have both these things then you can complete the mobile banking registration process by following the steps given below.
How to Activate Indian Bank Mobile Banking
First of all download Indian Bank’s mobile banking app IndPay in mobile. You can download it from Google Play Store and Apple Store.
Step 1: Now open the IndPay app and click on login,
Note: Mobile should have the same SIM whose number is registered with the bank
Step 2: Then enter your CIF number which is also called customer id. The CIF number will be found in the passbook, if not, you can find it with the bank.
Step 3: After entering the CIF number, click on send sms. Then OTP will come on the register mobile number. You have to enter it.
Step 4 : After mobile number verification, your two options will be seen, one register via net banking and the other register via ATM card. You have to select register via ATM card
Step 5: Now enter the details of your ATM card like 16 digit card number, expiry date & PIN and submit it.
Step 6: Now you have to make four digit mpin which you will use while login in the app. MTPIN which is also called Transaction PIN, will also have to generate it, you will use it at the time of transaction.
How to use IndPay – Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application?
When you complete all the steps, your Indian Bank Mobile Banking is successfully registered, now open the app to use Mobile Banking and use it by logging in with MPIN.
- Download and enact the Indian Bank Mobile Banking App
- Login utilizing the 4-digit MPIN
- Customers can see Savings account, Loan account, Term Deposit, Current account and OD/OCC account subtleties by tapping on “My Account”
- To start subsidize transfer, tap on “Store Transfer”. Customers can transfer assets to self-account inside the bank, different accounts inside the bank, non-Indian bank accounts through IMPS, NEFT payments, pay Indian Bank Mastercard bills and oversee recipients
- The Indian Bank mobile banking application likewise has an alternative of “Output and Pay” which lets customers transfer assets by filtering QR codes
Customers can see the status of check card/Visa, block/unblock cards and solicitation/change PIN by tapping on “Card Services”
- The Indian Bank mobile banking application makes it simpler for its customers to pay service bills, energize mobile and make DTH payments. They should simply tap on the “Bill Pay” choice on the dashboard and snap on the necessary field
- The mobile banking app offers some benefit included administrations under the “VAS” tab, for example, dwelling objections, mobile passbook, evolving MPIN/MTPIN and setting every day/month to month exchange limits
- Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking – How to Activate Vijaya Bank Mobile Banking
- UCO Bank Mobile Banking- How to Activate UCO Bank Mobile Banking
Indian Bank Mobile Banking Application Features
- 24/7 access to banking services from the comfort of one’s home
- Account balance for various accounts in the bank as long as they are connected with the CIF number
- A quick view of the last 5 transactions
- Quick fund transfer to other bank accounts via IMPS or NEFT
- Access to receive and pay from accounts across various banks via UPI
Created on Aug 29th 2021 01:32. Viewed 259 times.