In which Metal to Wear Yellow Sapphire Gemstoneby Gemstone Expert Manager
As humans, we are often intrigued by the world of gems. These tiny but beautiful stones can play a very important role in the wearer’s life. Out of the very many varieties of gemstones, one of the most widely used and cherished variety is that of a yellow sapphire. A treat for the eyes and the bearer of good luck, this gemstone is one of the most precious and strongest materials found amongst gems.
Yellow Sapphire & Jupiter
Being associated with the planet Jupiter, the
pukhraj stone is said to bring all the positive traits of the Jupiter for the wearer to reap its benefits. People who are facing problems in getting married can get the much needed help to find a suitable match by wearing a yellow sapphire. All that’s needed is to perform the right rituals after consultation with a reliable astrologer.
What are the benefits of wearing a yellow sapphire?
The magical yellow sapphire is said to provide a range of benefits to the wearer. Let’s take a look at some of
pukhraj stone benefits:
• As the planet Jupiter is related to health and prosperity, those who buy a yellow sapphire and use it, can enjoy good health and wealth.
• It is a proven antidote for those who are suffering from cough as well as lung diseases.
• Yellow sapphire is believed to provide relief to those who are suffering from kidney and heart related diseases too.
• Apart from its health related benefits, this gemstone is also great for those individuals who are struggling with depression and are easily affected by the negative vibrations around them.
• In addition to all the above mentioned benefits, this stone is also associated with marital bliss and happiness in the family.
When to wear a yellow sapphire?
As this gemstone is related to the planet Jupiter and Thursday is the day that represents Jupiter, so it is advisable to wear a yellow sapphire gem on Thursdays to make the most of its healing properties.
In which metal to wear yellow sapphire gemstone?
If you are wondering whether you should wear a yellow sapphire in gold or silver, then you would be glad to know that both of these metals are auspicious for this gemstone. As a matter of fact, while the ideal material to have your yellow sapphire in is gold, it is acceptable to have this beautiful gem embedded in silver or
panchdhatu as well, depending upon your budget. If you want to enhance the beauty of this stunning gemstone even more, then you can embed or fix it in a diamond and gold ring. No matter which metal do you choose, the gem should be fixed in such a manner that it touches the skin of the wearer to channelize its positive effects in the best possible manner.
In order to make the most of the positive outcomes of a
pukhraj stone, make sure that you get pure quality gems from a reputable supplier .Check online portal of yellowsapphire.org.in that are suppliers of yellow sapphire stone at best price. They sell yellow sapphires that are available in varioush shapes and sizes and are certified by Gem Lab.
Created on Oct 23rd 2017 06:23. Viewed 202 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.