Improve Your Smile with Full Mouth Reconstruction in Brooklyn NYby Nick Wattson The time has gone when you need to hide face becau
It is also known as full mouth reconstructive dentistry, a process in which extreme mouth problems are corrected. Some of these include teeth that are missing, some that are broken and a mismatched bite. Other conditions that can be corrected using a full mouth reconstruction Brooklyn include damaged tissues in the mouth, damaged gum, diseases and dental repairs that have been worn out over time. These conditions can be corrected each on its own. However, when they are performed together as part of an extended treatment, they are collectively known as full mouth restoration. Here, the procedures involved in this form of restoration are explained deeper.
What is done during this form of treatment?
As indicated above, a collection of dental procedures can be conducted during full mouth reconstruction. Here are some detailed descriptions of the procedures:
· Restorative dental procedures involve the correction of damaged teeth. During this process, solutions such as fillings, inlays, onlays, invisalign braces, crowns, and bridges are administered.
· Dental implants can be placed during this process. The implants are used to replace teeth that have been lost. They replace the tooth from the root to the tip of the crown.
· Cosmetic dental procedures can also be performed during a full mouth restoration. These include re-contouring of the gums, whitening the teeth, installing veneers and bonding the teeth.
· The jaws are a major part of the dental formula. They hold the teeth in place and help to perform activities such as eating and talking. If they have suffered damage due to disease or forceful impact, they can be corrected through neuromuscular dentistry procedures. The jaws can be realigned to form a proper bite. They can also be treated in case they have suffered fractures.
· There are habitual practices that can cause damage to the teeth. One of these is teeth grinding. This can be corrected using bruxism treatment. It can be incorporated into a full mouth restoration so as to prevent the patient from causing further damage to their teeth.
· Various orthodontic solutions can be part of a restoration process. Examples of these are the installation of retainers, spacers, expanders and invisalign braces Brooklyn NY.
· In extreme cases, surgery is required to restore the health of your mouth. Some of the surgical procedures that can be conducted to this effect include root canals, extraction of teeth and grafting of tissue in the mouth.
A full mouth reconstruction treatment is prescribed to patients who have many oral issues at the same time. If the problems in your mouth affect most of your teeth or oral tissue, this form of restoration is ideal to correct your situation.
Created on Apr 9th 2020 00:11. Viewed 77 times.