ICSI in Nepal – substitute to achieve pregnancyby FertilitycentreNepal Nepal IVF Specialist
ICSI in Nepal is considered as an appreciable substitute for IVF to achieve pregnancy. As we know IVF stands for in vitro fertility because here fertilization is attained in the laboratory not within the human body if fertilization would have taken place within human body then it has been considered as in vivo fertility.
ICSI in Nepal is such a methodology which is proceeded by injecting an individual sperm into an egg. It has made a drastic change in infertile couple life because the bundle of happiness has been spread in childless couple's life. ICSI in Nepal is achieved at very reasonable cost as compared to any other western countries. ICSI in Nepal is done by highly skilled and experienced fertility doctors achieving appreciable success rate. The Success rate of ICSI in Nepal relies on individual's body, Quality of laboratory, quality of egg and Techniques used. ICSI cost in Nepal is the crucial influence which captivates national and international people to move to Nepal for their ICSI treatment. Nepal is the country which is offering minimum cost of ICSI treatment because the main motto of doctors of Nepal is to make people free from infertility, rather make the profit.
ICSI treatment in Nepal is required to the patient:
· having infertility issue in male
· Not in commendation for donor sperm injection
· (male) having less number of sperm concentration
· (Male) whose sperm is less mobile in nature
· The Non-success of other IVF treatment.
· Couples with less egg production at the stage of egg revival where ICSI is determined as a boon to produce the increased percentage of fertilized eggs.
The Procedure of ICSI treatment in Nepal:
· The fully grown egg is to be held with a specialized holding pipette.
· A very intricate, sharp and hollow needle is utilized for immobilization and picking up a single sperm.
· The Needle is then carefully fitted through the zona (shell of the egg) and into the center (cytoplasm) of the egg.
· The sperm is administered in the cytoplasm and the needle is eliminated with caution.
· The eggs are observed the next day for affirmation of normal fertilization.
Overall study has concluded that Nepal is an appropriate location for an ICSI treatment because of high success rate achieved by doctor and standard tools available in clinic and most important thing is the cost which is too affordable. As we know Binging a new life on this earth is a quite delicate process and painful too even every woman and man praise of achieving parenthood moment.
Created on Jan 8th 2018 01:49. Viewed 555 times.