How To Writing Perfect Essays?by James Jon hello my name is James jon
What are Perfect Essays?
Any good essay writing has basic three elements for its composition. These are its content, its structure and its mechanics. If these three elements are balanced well by the writer, an essay will result expressing what the writer wants to say to the reader in a very effective and interesting manner.
1) Content: The message of the writer is conveyed in the content. Thorough discussion and the usage of specific details are the main contents of a good essay. It explains the writer’s feelings in a specific way.
2) Structure: The structure of an essay is represented by its organization. An effective organization consists dividing the essay into three parts i.e. introduction, main body and the conclusion. The introduction should be interesting to retain the curiosity of the audience. The main body should contain structured paragraphs to explain the main idea. The conclusion should give a sense of ‘wrapping up’.
3) Mechanics: Usage of good and effective language in the essay refers to the mechanics. Use of good grammar, error free spellings, good use of phrases, right punctuation etc may be the points of mechanics which makes the essay soothing the eyes of the readers.
Tips for Writing Best Essays:
Every essay when strongly structured becomes great in itself. The structuring of any essay depends upon certain basic ideas and tips to be followed. These tips are mentioned ahead:
1) Always begin your essay by giving an introduction in one line. It should reflect your idea of the essay and make it very clear in front of the reader.
2) Write the main body in the form of structured paragraphs. You can write as many paragraphs as you can to make your point very clear. The starting line of the paragraph should convey what you are going to give ahead.
3) Establish your credibility by making your strength and hold on the topic, visible to the reader. This is called Ethos.
4) It should be ensured that your position is logical and reasonable. It should be supported by authentic and factual information. This is called Logos.
5) Be sure to use words which emote your feelings strongly to the audience. Engage them by using appropriate words having a tone related to the subject only. This is called Pathos.The concluding paragraph should be rephrasing and not repeating the main ideas. Revise your essay homework thoroughly to eliminate any grammatical, punctuation or spelling errors.
Created on Dec 17th 2018 00:44. Viewed 521 times.