How To Write a 4P Of Marketing Assignment: Helpful Tips From Australian Expertsby Sophie Williams SEO executive
Marketing students have to deal with a vast variety of assignments. They have to go through cycles of term papers, essays, case studies, dissertations and more. While fun, most of these assignments can be very hard to do. Out of them, the spot for the most difficult one is reserved by the 4 P of marketing assignments.
This type of assignment requires the student to carry out market research, which can be a quite a challenge considering that they have to manage classes along with an internship. However, the task of writing an assignment on this subject can be made easier with the help of certain tricks. In this article, students will find useful tips prescribed by 4 P of marketing assignment help experts of Australia.
1. Before starting, know what the 4 Ps stand for
Knowledge of the 4 Ps of marketing is a must before students begin with an assignment on it. Here’s a brief explanation of the 4 Ps for students who don’t know what they stand for-
- Product: According to assignment help experts, the first P stands for the product. The focus of any 4 P of marketing is a product that students need to come up with. This product should be unique and should have buyers in the market. If it can help solve consumer problems, it’s even better.
- Price: The second P stands for the price. The product students come up with for their assignment should be reasonably priced so that the consumers can easily afford it. It should neither be ridiculously high priced nor absurdly low priced. Students should carry out some market research before fixing on a price.
- Promotion: The third P stands for promotion. For any product to be successful, it needs to be adequately promoted among the masses. In this section, students will have to come up with an effective marketing strategy that presents their product in a positive light and helps to make a sell.
- Place: The last P on the list stands for the place. This is the target geographical area for the concerned product. This area should have a viable demand for the concerned as well as the scope for its growth.
2. Conduct market research at the ground level
One of the hallmarks of a good 4 P of marketing assignment is that it is well-researched. Hence, students should take the time out to conduct small market surveys before they start with their assignment. They can use the data they find in their assignment to create a strong point in favor of their product.
3. Be convincing while writing
Assessors look for a tonne of confidence in the assignments of students. This is because of the students are themselves not convinced by the abilities of their products, their assignment can fall flat. Hence, students should make a point to be as convincing possible when describing the product. They should really believe in the product they are trying to sell. This is possible if the product concerned has an X-factor.
4. Be original
Many students use oft-repeated ideas in a rush to complete their assignments. This is the reason why these students end up getting lower grades too. Hence, students should focus on being original and come up with unique product ideas that can truly wow assessors and sweep them off their feet. However, in a bid to be unique, students should not forget that their product should be able to solve a real-life problem.
Created on Sep 22nd 2017 01:31. Viewed 518 times.