How to Use the Numbers App on Your Macby Sumit Sharma Digital Marketing Specialist
The Numbers application can be download by visiting the App Store and it will help you systematize data and examine financial decision for both the home and business purpose. Here’s how to use the numbers application on your Mac.
Steps for Creating a New Numbers Document
- Press on the Launchpad symbol given on the computer dock.
- Tap on the Numbers symbol.
- Press on the New Document option given at the end left-hand side of the Open pop-up box which appears on display.
- Tap on the type of document by going to the drop-down list located on the left-hand side which you wish to create.
- Press on the template as per your wish.
- Tap on the Choose option for opening a new document with the template you have already chosen.
Steps for Opening an Existing Worksheet in Numbers
- In case the Numbers application is not working, then tap on the Numbers symbol by going to the Launchpad window to open the software,
- Click on the Cmd and O keys together to show the Open pop-up box on the desktop.
- In case you have saved the spreadsheet in the iCloud drive, then press on the numbers object below the iCloud title given in the textbox located at the left-hand side of the pop-up menu.
- After that, press twice on the preferred thumbnail for the document for loading the worksheet.
- In case the spreadsheet document is saved on the internal hard drive, network, preferred folders of the Mac.
- Press on the preferred hard drive or folder provided in the textbox which is given at the left-hand side of the pop-up box.
- Slide down with folders and subfolders until you will find the preferred Numbers document.
- Press twice on the thumbnail for the Numbers document for loading the worksheet on the screen.
Steps for Saving Numbers Spreadsheets
- Click on the Cmd and S keys together. In case you have not saved the spreadsheets yet, then you have to click on those keys.
- Now, the Save As spreadsheet will start showing on display.
- Enter a title for the new Numbers spreadsheet.
- Go to the context menu.
Select the folder where you want to save the spreadsheet. The default folders to save the spreadsheet are Documents folder, desktop, iCloud Drive and Home folder.
Billy Mark is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.
Created on May 13th 2019 01:26. Viewed 261 times.