How to Fix HP Printer When it does not Identify Compatible Cartridges?by HP Support HP Support Number 1-877-645-7494
Most of the HP printer customers experience the problem with their printer that it is not recognizing or identifying new ink or the toner cartridge. This is something that is very common among the users of printers. The problem usually appears in every branded printer and if you are also the victim of the problem then do not worry about it. The problem is easily resolvable that you can fix it on your own, or use HP Support Phone Number for professionals’ help.
Since HP printer is one of the most reliable printers but sometime it might not work as expected. The problem of not recognizing new ink or toner is the problem encounter by every second user. There are several reasons behind the problem that include –
Internal memory reset:
Usually, printer automatically identifies the newly installed cartridge and reset its internal memory itself. However, the printer just does not recognize the ink or toner as it believes that there is no cartridge or toner is inserted.
HP printer comes with lots of protective and plastic tapes that are usually attached to the cartridge that required getting off once your start your printer. But sometimes, mistakenly, you might forget to remove the protective tape from the cartridge due to which it starts causing such problems to your printer.
Dirty / damaged contacts:
Excessive use of not cleaning your HP printer regularly can damage the metal contact that connects to similar metal contacts in the printer enabling them to communicate. Storing of dust and dirt can prevent your printer to recognize the toner or ink.
Try to reset your Printer internal memory in order to fix the problem of your HP printer-
· First of all, you need to remove your new cartridge and then replace it with the previous one. Wait for few minutes then.
· Now, replace the previous cartridge with the new one again and check if the problem is resolved.
· In case the problem is not fixed, follow the next steps.
· Remove the new cartridge and ensure not to keep it in the dirty place.
· Next, turn off your HP b pressing down the Power button repeatedly.
· Now, you have to unplug your printer and keep your printer in sleep mode. Wait for few minutes if you have switched off your printer
· Plug your print again into the wall and then insert the new cartridge.
· Further, press the power button on your HP printer and check if the problem is resolved.
For more information, feel free to contact our customer service via HP Printer Tech Support Number +1-877-645-7494. The number is offered as a communication mode through which you can contact exerts and techies directly without any trouble. The number will directly help you to reach our support where you do not have to go through any formalities or paperwork.
Source Link: https://wp.me/p8Ba6k-if
Created on Apr 23rd 2018 08:05. Viewed 274 times.