How to turn hp printer online windows 8by James Smith HP Printer Support Number UK
A printer is a device that accepts text and graphic output from a PC and transfers the data to paper, sometimes to plain size sheets of paper. In general, dearer printers square measure used for higher-resolution color printing. HP Printer are one of the most used and reliable printer. HP Printer serves the brilliant printing experience. It is very comfortable to handle. Sometimes, when you are using your HP Printer with Windows 8, and then usually face the off-line problems of your printer with Windows 8. Your screen displays a message that shows that your HP Printer is offline.
What this message suggests that is that your PC is unable to connect with the printer and therefore it is shown as an off-line device. So HP printer customer support number UK helps you in order to solve this problem.
There are the some instructions to turn your HP printer online:
· HP encompasses a free analysis tool known as the HP Printer and scan device.
· Open the tool when you have got downloaded it.
· Select the printer you are facing issues with beneath the tab products and click on next.
· Select the choice to repair printing. The scan that ensues can attempt to verify if there is something wrong with the configuration of printer.
When the scan is complete then you will see one among the given results:-
· White tick on a green circle - your printer is running properly. You will be able to take a look at the printer currently by printing a take a look at page to view if it works properly.
· Exclamation point on a yellow triangle - the printer did not clear the take a look at and it needed user action however the step was not taken. Click on the choice to skip this test.
· X on a red circle - sure directions are displayed for you to follow so as to repair your printer.
If your HP Printer continues to be not mounted by the end of this step, it implies that it's to be reconfigured manually. You have to contact HP printer support contact number 0800-098-8771 so they will guide you properly for the manual reconfiguration of your printer.
Created on Dec 29th 2016 01:48. Viewed 389 times.