How To Troubleshoot incompatible Ink cartridge related errors of HP Printer?by HP Support Number HP Technical Support
HP is a well-known brand which is manufacturing world-class printers based on the advance printing technology. HP Printers are very easy to use, comfortable to function properly and fast in printing, so they are now in the big demand among users. While using an HP printer, you can face incompatible Ink cartridge error. To solve it, you should follow some steps given below:-
Step 1:- Confirm the cartridges are compatible-
You make sure that the cartridges are compatible.
Step 2:- Eliminate, check and reset ink cartridges:-
- Turn on your printing machine, if it is not “on” already.
- Hold the handles on both sides of the printer softly; you need to rear the ink cartridge access door until it locks into the location. The carriage moves directly to the center of the printer.
- You need to wait till the carriage is silent and idle before you continue.
- To release ink cartridge, you need to pick up the lid on the Ink cartridge slot, push back the lid softly until it prevents.
- You have to take out ink cartridge to eliminate it from the slot.
- Check carefully the contacts for any protective tape which might be on the nozzles.
- Eliminate the protective tape from the contacts if required.
- Grasp the ink cartridge by its sides with nozzles toward the printing machine, you need to slide the ink cartridge forward into the slot.
- Close the lid on Ink cartridge slot to protect the ink cartridge into the location.
- Repeat the preceding instructions to eliminate check and reset another ink cartridge if required.
- At last, you need to close the ink cartridge access door.
Still, if you are facing incompatible Ink cartridge related errors of HP Printer, you must call online HP printer tech support team immediately to get complete technical support.
Step 3:- Need to clean electrical contacts- The printer can show an ink cartridge error if the ink cartridge contacts are unclean. You should clean the electrical contacts fully.
Step 4:- Eliminate and reinsert the ink cartridge again.
You need to repeat the instructions that you performed above to remove and reinsert the ink cartridges.
Step 5:- Must clean the ink cartridge contacts again:-
Cleaning the ink cartridge contacts once again can help in solving the issue. You need to repeat the instructions that you performed in this article to clean the contacts of the ink cartridges. Still, if you are facing incompatible Ink cartridge related errors of HP Printer, you should call at HP printer customer support number 1-855-461-5433 to get immediate solutions.
Created on Jul 11th 2018 17:09. Viewed 141 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.