How to Troubleshoot Canon Printer B200 Error Code?by HP Support Number HP Technical Support
The troubleshooting process for fixing Canon Printer B200 is very easy and hassle-free. As the Canon Printers come with 2 or 4 + cartridges, therefore troubleshooting the error B200 code is different for both the printers.
Process for 4+ cartridge printers:-
- Eliminate all cartridges- You need to open the top cover of your printing device. The cartridge cradle will rise automatically. You have to remove all the cartridges from your printer.
- Must remove print head- To remove print head is to lift the lever on the side of the cartridge cradle and then softly lifting the printhead from the printer.
- Need to reinstall the printhead- Reinstall the printhead back into the machine and lock it into the position steadfastly.
- Must reinstall all cartridges- Now, reinstall all the cartridges back into the machine and close any open doors instantly. It confirms that your device is intensely observing the reinstalled cartridges and printhead.
- Disconnect the printer- You have to disconnect the printer plug from the wall and leave it unplugged for five minutes. It allows the printhead to cool and all remaining electricity to leave the printer.
- Re-plug the printer again.
- Do cleaning cycle- B200 does not incline to occur until your printer tries to use the printhead.
Still, if you face this issue again, you can take help from online Canon Printer Support team immediately. Online printer experts are available 24 hours to guide you properly for any difficulty.
Procedure for 2 cartridge Printers-
- Turn off the printing machine- Resetting the printer must clear the error message temporarily permitting us to troubleshoot further.
- Turn on the printer again- You need to turn on the printer again.
- Eliminate the cartridge error- While Canon Pixma error messages don’t tend to identify which cartridge is causing the error; you must be able to have an irregular idea based upon which cartridge was replaced previously.
- Installing a replacement of cartridge- As printhead is the part of the cartridge, so there is no way of preventing the B200 error without replacing the cartridge.
- Do a cleaning cycle- Do a cleaning cycle. After the replacement of the cartridge, it is a very difficult step to decide the desired cartridge is replaced from the printer.
If required replace other cartridges- If the error continues with a new cartridge, this can be developed that the other cartridges have developed a mistake and is the cause of B200 support code. Replacing other cartridges may resolve the problems. If required any help, you can call at Canon Printer Tech Support Number 1-800-462-5143 for immediate help.
View Source: https://goo.gl/9t2KQY
Created on Jun 8th 2018 08:51. Viewed 338 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.