How to Troubleshoot Activation Errors in Avast?by Phoebe F. Technician at Avast Support Canada
Mobile security is the latest software that Avast has brought for its users. It is a software company that provides safety solutions to more than 400 million customers on their Microsoft, Windows, MAC OS and Android platforms. Their products include various free versions such as the computer security, antivirus, firewall, Antispam, etc.
Activate Mobile Security
Mobile Security Pro is the version specially designed for Smartphones protection. Once you have installed, it is easy to activate the solution but sometimes people are not able to activate the service because of several issues. The application, in this case, is not able to allow your device and sends this notification “License not found” if you try to subscribe the product. Avast Customer Support has provided solutions for this error.
Steps to Resolve Activation Errors in Avast
- Uninstall, the service from your mobile
- Go to the Google Play Store and open the app
- Click on the Menu that is on the top of the left side of the screen.
- This login Account and the one with you bought the service should be same.
- Select that Account from the List of Accounts, which you used while purchasing the service.
- Again Install the service and Open it from there
- Click Accept on the End User License Agreement
These steps will automatically activate your license to allow the antivirus and security services on your mobile if the activation was barred due to the incorrect account. You have to go to the Main Screen and Click on Upgrade to Select Restore Purchase in case your license was not automatically activated after these steps. If your license is not activated due to some other reason, you should feel comfortable to contact the experts at Avast Customer Service Canada 1-844-888-3870 for further guidance and resolve your problem without wasting a single minute.
Created on Apr 9th 2018 04:48. Viewed 120 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.