How to switch two rows in Google Sheet?by Anna Mathew Digital marketer
Creating tables in Google Sheets is very entertaining. You can use this free application for online spreadsheets. But it is not compulsory to use the Google Sheets power to switch two rows in the column when they are near each other. Go through the different ways to switch two rows in Google Sheet follow these procedures.
Steps to Switch Two Rows in Google Sheets by Dragging and Dropping
• You need to left-click on the 6 number provided in the Ogre cell. Through this procedure, you can choose the whole column.
• You need to left-click on the column again.
• After that, keep pressing on the left-click mouse button.
• Pull the whole Ogre column into one direction.
• Now, you will get a silver color outline of the Ogre column.
• Free the left-click mouse button after the Ogre column which covers the Goblin column.
Steps to Switch Two Rows in Google Sheets by Copying and Pasting
• You need to left-click on the 3 number given near to the Extremely low-frequency option.
• Click on the Control and C keys together on the system keyboard.
• Choose the column from the outer of the table.
• Let’s take an example; the 10 number column will work fine. So, you need to left-click on the number 10.
• After that, choose the Goblin column.
• Click on the Control and C keys together provided in the system keyboard.
• Choose the 3 number column and choose the original column with the Extremely low-frequency statistics.
• Click on the Control and V keys.
There is an additional way to switch two rows in Google Sheets by copying and pasting method. The starting procedure will be the same as the steps mentioned above. Go through the steps listed below:
• You need to right-click on the 3 number which is known as Extremely low-frequency column.
• Choose the Copy button by going to the pull-down list.
• You need to right-click on the 10 number column.
• Click on the Paste button.
• You have to right-click on the 6 number column which is known as Globin column.
• Click on the Copy button.
• You need to right-click on the 3 number column which is known as Extremely low-frequency column.
• Press on the Paste button.
Steps to Switch Two Rows in Google Sheets Using Power Tools
• Click on the Control option.
• Choose the Dwarf name given on the column.
• Press on the Add-ons option given in the Menu list over the table.
• Press on the Power Tools button located in the pull-down list.
• Press on the Start option given in the adjacent pull-down list.
• Press on the three small dots symbol located in the menu list.
• Choose the flip symbol, which is on the right-hand side of the display.
• Click the “Flip entire rows” button by going to the pull-down list.Anna Mathew, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are Printer support like Canon Printer Support, HP Printer Support, Epson Printer Support, Lexmark Printer Support, Brother Printer Support etc.
Created on Jun 26th 2019 03:06. Viewed 213 times.