How to Reset Yahoo Account Password?by Annabell Matt Stay cool and relaxed
A guide to recover the Yahoo account:
Yahoo account is one of the best email service provider that helps in exchanging relevant emails between the users and the business associates. This helps the users to grow in their business, and when someone loses the account, this can lead them to a loss in the business also. It is because they can lose some important data that can be beneficial for their business. For this, they can go for recovering the account as soon as possible.
Recovery of Yahoo account:
- The process of Yahoo account recovery starts with logging in to the Yahoo account and entering the email address and clicking on continue. If you do not remember your email address, then you have to enter your email address or recovery phone number.
- It will partially show you the recovery phone number. If you have access to your phone number, then you have to click on Yes; send me a verification code. You will receive the text message. But if you don’t have access to the recovery phone number, then you can recover the account with the help of an email address.
- You will receive the verification link on your email address. You have to enter the recovery code that you received as a text message and click on continue.
- Then you will be given an opportunity to create a new password. You have to now hit on the option of “Create a new password.”
- You have to type your new password on both lines to confirm.
- You have to now click on continue, and then you will be logged into your account with your new password.
These are the steps of Yahoo account recovery. You can take the help of the customer care executives to know about this process. They will help you out in understanding the process. Their services are active round the clock.
Created on May 16th 2020 06:03. Viewed 384 times.