How to Remove Tumblr on Mac OS X?by John Morrison office.com/setup | *** | install
Tumblr is one of the Microblogging and Social media platforms. Their services let the users post content and multimedia, in short, it’s a form of a blog which is used by many users to post blogs and follow the blogs of some other people.
However, several Mac users don’t even know how to remove or permanently uninstall the Tumblr from Mac, though; removing the app is probably more difficult than the expectation. But you don’t need to worry about it all, as this article helps you in removing the Tumblr from your Mac. Initially, you require a special utility which is quite wonderful for removing the ineffectual programs and also signifying a few other glitches in the system such as viruses, malware infections or probably some redundant programs. Thus, if you want to completely remove the Tumblr from your Mac operating system, nevertheless, by removing the main file will abscond lots of useless data that occupying much more space on your Mac. For this follow the steps:
- Navigate to the “Application Folder” option.
- Then, press the ‘Tumblr’ icon and hold it for few seconds.
- Next, drag the ‘Tumblr’ icon that you hold to your ‘Trash’ folder.
- After that, choose the ‘Empty Trash’ option.
Therefore, this step above is sufficient to uninstall the app from your Mac operating system. Nonetheless, there are much better options that will help you in making your Mac book Tumblr free. Below, we mention the effective solution for uninstalling the Tumblr permanently from your Mac book manually. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Remove Tumblr on Mac OS X
We suggest you that follow the instruction in the exact series to avoid unwanted errors and also trouble. Doing this will prevent you from every trouble. Here how to do it:
Delete your Blog from Tumblr Simultaneously
Remember that deleting the Tumblr account could also remove all the Tumblr blogs. Instead, we suggest you that delete all your Tumblr blogs manually by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Click to launch the Tumblr and sign into it.
- Now, choose ‘Account’ icon located on the top-right corner of the Tumblr page screen.
- Click on the ‘Account’ option; it will automatically open the drop-down menu on the screen.
- After that, select the ‘Settings’ option.
- Then, you have to choose the name of that blog which you wish to delete, after choosing the name; it would open the ‘Blog Setting Page’ on the screen.
- Next, at the footer of the ‘Blog Settings Page’ look for the ‘Delete’ button and then choose the name of your blog that you want to delete.
- Now, it will be asked you to provide your credentials or log-in information again, re-enter the log-in information again to confirm that you want to remove the blog which you selected in the middle of the steps.
However, If you wish to remove the Tumblr account permanently, you can easily do it by going to the account settings on the very first Tumblr pages.
John Morrison is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as www.office.com/setup
Created on Jan 21st 2019 13:54. Viewed 104 times.