How to redesign your wedding lehenga in the most trendy style?by vishal tripathi Digital Markiting Expart
Once you are married, it is rare that you will be wearing your wedding lehenga again in the same manner. It is there so that the dust can settle on it.
However, most of the wedding ethnic wear for women are expensive and heavy as well. It is hardly possible for you to give them up and it is certainly impossible to pile up the dresses in the house or buy something new at every wedding.
With so many options available in the market, it is better to transform your dress in a trendy way that it would look completely different from the previous time, you wore it.
The fashion experts have introduced us with ample design options that we can try out and turn the dress upside down. It is conveniently a better and inexpensive option to opt for.
Let's see how you utilize your wedding lehenga in a trendy way for another wedding,
1. Drape the dupatta in another style - Last time you were a bride so you draped the dupatta in a certain style. However, you can take inspirations from Bollywood designer lehenga choli styles and drape the dupatta in a whole new way. This small change can completely turn around the dress and give you a classy makeover. The drapes that you can try is complete fall, saree drape, one pleated while others falling, side fall, and many other designs.
2. Pairing the skirt with a shirt - The recent trend has seen women on the ramps wearing three-fourth sleeves or long sleeves shirts with the lehenga and we all have been drooling around the style since then. If you pair up the shirt style with right neck patter or a necklace around then it offers a real classic look with comfort and confidence.
3. Pair your heavy blouse with a plain skirt - If your wedding blouse is heavy with embroidery and neckline then you can replace the heavy lehenga skirt with a plain contrasting skirt. This will give you a whole new dress in a skirt and crop-top style. This would require minimal effort from your end and lesser accessories as well. You might not need a dupatta and pair the style with a light necklace or just heavy earrings.
4. Pairing jacket with lehenga - Jacket not only go with suits but a good style jacket can also be paired with lehenga as well. A contrasting jacket covering the skirt to the bottom with a net in between arrests a lot of eyes.
5. Convert the lehenga in the Anarkali - This is a bit far but you can actually opt this if either your blouse or lehenga skirt is lightweight. You can get a piece of cloth and connect them together to make it a beautiful Anarkali. However, only opt this if you are sure to give your lehenga and memories. It is something you can try out with the other lehengas that you have.
These trendy styles will cover the essential parts of the design and completely turn the table around. Instead of buying a new dress, you can invest in the old and with lesser investment, you will get a whole new dress in the latest design.
Created on Feb 18th 2019 07:55. Viewed 118 times.