How to properly connect Canon Printer with your computer/ laptop?by Albert DeCosta Canon Printer Support Australia
Printers are the need of the hour these days and Canon Printers are successful in filling it. They are world-renowned for their features and the technology they are built up with. All these factors enable it to perform incredibly on daily basis. If you are also thinking to invest in a good printer then Canon printer is the way to go. You get many choices in different spectrums from basic Black and white to high tech laser ones and that too at affordable prices.
However, if you have brought one already but want to know how to properly integrate it with your computer then, read the procedure below.
- Your very first step will be to connect the hardware properly to the device.
- Take out all of the printer components from the box carefully.
- Then, connect the AC adapter which you have received to the printer and then plug it into the power source.
- Now take out another wire and connect it to your printer and then to your device.
- Now that both of the devices are connected with each other and the printer is in the working state, press the power button of your printer to turn it on.
- Now, your laptop/computer system will detect the printer and a driver will be installed automatically. However, it will be a basic one.
- To download a better driver, insert the CD in the slot, which came with your printer, and if not then you can visit the official website and select the compatible drive from there and download it.
- Anyways now, follow the instructions provided to you after CD installation and install the drivers.
- A test print will run automatically to check the secure connection and compatibility of the devices.
If you are ever in trouble, just give us a call at our Canon Printer Support Australia +61-283-173-389 and our trained experts will guide you through the solution. We are independent service providers, who are reliable as well as efficacious.
Created on Dec 27th 2018 04:55. Viewed 237 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.