How to update Drivers in Canon Printer?by Albert DeCosta Canon Printer Support Australia
Are you not able to print your documents perfectly? Or are you facing problems with your Printing machine? You might need to upgrade your drivers. Updating printer’s driver is very easy and efficient if you follow these basic and time-saving steps.
How to know if your driver needs an update? When you upgrade your printing machine, it is important to keep the drivers updated. Bugs and few fixes must be periodically checked in the printing machine to perform properly. You can check manually if your printing machine and computer need the update.
Access printer connection from your computer.
- Click from START and type in “Windows Update”.
- On the window, select “Check for updates”.
- After the results, you can go either for “optional updates” or “install updates” links. Simply follow on-screen instructions until completed.
Or else new versions of the driver can be found on the official Canon website. Simply navigate to their Canon Support and Driver page.
Steps to upgrade Drivers:
- On the search box on the website, type your printer’s model. A result of matching models or printer series will appear.
- Each printer model has a direct link to their driver. On the DRIVERS AND SOFTWARE tab, select your printer model and get access to the download link.
- On the OPERATING SYSTEM, select Windows. Select the version of your OS.
- Click the driver’s link.
- Click “I Agree” on the terms and conditions window.
- Click to Install.
- Follow on-screen instructions until the upgrade is complete.
If you still are not able to upgrade your printer’s driver, then you can contact Canon Printer Customer Service Number +61-283173389 Australia for Canon to upgrade/install your printer. We have qualified and experienced technicians, who will help you in your entire printer’s problem.
Created on Dec 17th 2018 02:09. Viewed 325 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.