How to Make Your Twitter Account Private?by tayyabsaqlain Zakki Digital marketing expert
Sometimes you publish your tweet on the public by default, but you want to make it private as soon as possible. Don’t bother that we are here to help you. Read the instructions below to make your Twitter account private.
looking for iPhone in low price preownedphones is for you
Before Protecting Your Account, You Need to Take Some Steps.
When you decide to make your account private so that you can save your tweets from public view; you need to take some special precautionary measures. When you make your account private, you will receive requests from other users to follow you. If you want them to follow you, you can approve their requests. You must have a certain knowledge of your tweets before making it private.
· Only approved followers can see your tweets.
· Unapproved users will not be able to re-tweet you.
· Your tweets will not appear in any Google searches, and will only appear in Twitter searches conducted by your approved followers.
· Any replies you send will not be seen unless you send them to your approved followers. For example, if you tweet a celebrity, they will not be able to see it, as you have not approved them to follow you.
· Whatever you had tweeted while your account was public will now become private, and will only be visible or searchable by your approved followers.
· Now you are able to share permanent links to your tweets with your approved followers.
Step# 1 Privacy Setting
First of all, go to privacy settings. It will give you the option of setting up your whole account to make it private. Doing so, you will need to approve all new spectators before they can visit your tweets. Only your followers can see protected tweets. And the third party like Google can’t see those protected tweets.
Now come to the next step; it is “Tweet Location” that differs between devices. It will help you in finding the time and location of your tweets, for instance, where and when you tweeted. But you have the option of removing location information.
· Tweet privacy: Protect your tweets by pressing the privacy button.
· Tweet location: Tweet with location or you may delete the location.
“Discoverability” photo tagging and Twitter for Team are considered as a whole, doing almost a similar thing. They offer you to control how much other users can engage with you. Your email addresses are controlled by Discoverability whereas others will search you by searching your email addresses. Twitter allows users to build a team who can get access to their accounts without entering any password.
Ultimately, you will be able to control Direct Messages. Now you will enable the option to receive from anyone and to turn on reading receipts.
There can be varied Twitter DMs on the mobile phone. You may have the Quality Filter, which provides Twitter to filter out messages.
Safety to Hide Sensitive Contents
Twitter offers users to block both sensitive tweets, whether you create or see. Sensitive content means the pictures and videos that you do not want to share publically on your account.
This is how you can protect your Twitter account. When
you protect your Twitter account, the performance of your Twitter account will
automatically be changed. Your performance will be increased, and it will enable
you to get Twitter followers on your account.
Created on Jun 10th 2019 08:02. Viewed 225 times.