How to Limit Responses in Google Formsby Olivia Jones office.com/setup
The straightforward interface of Google Forms builds perfectly to make polls and surveys. You will only require the Gmail account to take the quiz and form, and anyone with the account can post the reply. It is worthy of use, however, replies can be little offending when there are a lot of them. Do not worry as it is easy to limit it, and you have 4 different ways to do it. If you need to limit responses, then you are on the right post. Read the blog to execute it.
Hit the Switch
Users love as it is straightforward and handle with ease, and part of the easy feature is that it will allow stopping receiving responses at any time. Navigate to the Responses button of the form, and you will locate no receiving responses button.
Click on it and send messages by explaining it. Though it seems as everything has fixed, the process is not perfect. The actual way is to click on the switch manually, as the form reaches the exact threshold. This means that you have to track the number of entries. It is surely not the wastage of time as checking the number of responses. You can also move to the insert solutions.
The FormLimiter add- on display as the better trick. It will limit the number of replies but also offers 3 different categories. You can manage the automatic prevention of a specific response, also on the particular date and time and the cell value.
If you want to use from limiter, then abide by the given instructions:
- If you do not need to reply to the particular time, click on the date and time button.
- Insert date or time with a message.
- Then there will be a mail button that you can check as it is a useful tip. It will alert as the limits end and also allow others to know as the period ends. It is easy to manage, and you can turn it off when you don’t want to use it. Click on the 3 dots at the top right of the form to install it and then select the Add ons option. Locate the FormLimiter, click on the + option, give the consent, and then you can use it.
A Step Back
The other addon is the Control Accepting Responses is the little leap forward. The benefit of it to continue in the game is that it lets you move to step back and conduct the quiz or survey before. If you need to cover it after few days, insert start time. Also, it limits the replies with normal features like a quantity of submission or a specific time or date. Trigger it from the Add on tab, untick the start instantly tick box and select the date or time you like to begin. Then you can write the message if you want to and then press the save and implement the option, and you are ready to go.
Tick Tock Like the Clock
If you have not fixed the goal but also wants the quick result, Timify.me is the best add on to trigger recipients. It seems like the stopwatch on Google Forms. It is because it is mostly used to make and distribute student papers through Google Forms.
If you want to trigger recipients, then you can follow the provided steps:
- Click on the Add ons option.
- Tap on Configure.
- Tick the Enable Add on the bar.
- As you launch the dashboard, then you will view forms that you have created at the left.
- Press on the Create links option and insert names of recipients, or you may select to import through other forms.
- Once users have click on the Create option, a setup link will be displayed beside the names.
Created on Feb 10th 2020 01:44. Viewed 55 times.