How to Kill a Stubborn Scan Process Using Avast Antivirus?by Emma Williams Avast Technical Support UK
Avast is highly acclaimed antivirus designed and developed by Avast Software. Their products are specialised for providing home and internet security software. When an Avast program runs on your system, a corresponding process automatically take placed by it.
Although by default these are set rules for low restrictions, but killing a process may change priority. To this end, we Avast Support provide valuable assistance for users and ensure them a free experience. Follow our steps set by highly qualified technical experts, who hold an extensive experience in the respective field.
Below are the steps to follow, in order to kill an Avast process effectively:
- Navigate to the taskbar, click Start button, type CMD into the search bar and then tap an Enter button on your keyboard.
- You will see the Command Prompt of your Windows OS; here enter task kill (name).exe. Replace it with name of that Avast process you wish to kill.
- If the above step doesn’t working, restart your computer and try again or follow the next steps.
- Go into the taskbar, click the Process tab.
- In the process tab, locate the AvastScan process and select that.
- Right-click the process and choose the End Process option form the context menu.
- Once you click it, that service will close.
- Now shut your computer and then turn on.
Avast is indeed a smart choice for you and your PC. It provides full cloud scan support and other things a user may require. So it’s totally up to you. We at Avast Technical Support can only assure you that if you follow these steps properly you will never regret. However, if you have any query regarding the same, you can directly contact our experts’ team by dialing the Avast Customer Support Toll-Free UK @ 0800-046-5200.
Original Source- How to Kill a Stubborn Scan Process Using Avast?
Created on Dec 4th 2017 04:17. Viewed 191 times.
No comment, be the first to comment.